Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My 5* 5/65

2»

Comments

• Options
    I have a feeling there's a serious English translation error going on here.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Well, he has another thread about r5'ing thing or sinister and another thread about having 100%'d LOL. Not an translation error, just a truth error.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Well, he has another thread about r5'ing thing or sinister and another thread about having 100%'d LOL. Not an translation error, just a truth error.
    He woundn’t how to get 5*s if he’s down LOL 100% lolmioa60drro14.png

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    what
  • Options
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

I mean, the title says "My 5* 5/65" but then the first post lists a bunch of champs and then says two of them are 5/65. That's odd. Ignoring the title, I would think someone was posting a list of their best 5* champs, and the two taken to rank 5. But maybe someone is just confusing fantasy with reality.
  • Options
    I really hope his seemingly outlandish claims aren't casting aspersions on my 16 5/65s.
  • Options
    and having 200%'d LOL (I 100%'d it a second time for giggles).
  • Options
    Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    tsjavmaakfvi.png
    This rank up post makes me think he’s making stuff up. Why would anyone include a 4/40 on a poll with all the 5/65 and 2/35 options. He also claimed his 6 star Ægon was dupped in the same thread.
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Ya this guy is full of ****.