**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dhampir crystal

I'm coming here to vent... No biggie I guess... Highly disappointed in those dhampir crystals... Got 4 of them and only seen blade once and the best character I got was yellowjacket smh... I really didn't need the hulkbuster or Netflix dd... and this was just terrible... waste of shards which was my own decision but damn

Comments

• LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    edited February 2019
    I didnt see... just got on here and didnt know it was a crime to either way
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Legendsend wrote: »
    I didnt see... just got on here and didnt know it was a crime to either way

It clutters the forum up and anyone looking for info has a hard time finding. Not sure how you didn't see when I can see 4 threads in the top 10 most recent at least.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I dont think it matters how I didn't see it... all that matters is that I didnt

If they’re not logged in before posting, they wont see the most recent thread.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    but you got blade. congrats!
    No.. I did not... got hulkbuster... Netflix dd... rogue... then yellowjacket in that order... no blade
    Demon fire has him tho... kudos for that
  • Super4YogiSuper4Yogi Posts: 22
    I'm coming here to vent... No biggie I guess... Highly disappointed in those dhampir crystals... Got 4 of them and only seen blade once and the best character I got was yellowjacket smh... I really didn't need the hulkbuster or Netflix dd... and this was just terrible... waste of shards which was my own decision but damn

You're not the only one. 20% was not what I noticed. Saw stupid Blade one single time as the freaking thing spun into a gorgeous Kamala Khan. Bunch of ****!
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Super4Yogi wrote: »

You're not the only one. 20% was not what I noticed. Saw stupid Blade one single time as the freaking thing spun into a gorgeous Kamala Khan. Bunch of ****!

The reel means absolutely nothing. It only shows possible chances. The moment you open your crystal, your champ is already determined whether you spin it out or pop it.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    I opened 5 this time and never got him, I’m very disappointed. Could have opened 7 basics instead, especially considering what actually did drop. It was abysmal. Almost makes me want to quit.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I pulled him in back to back basic crystals. I guess I should be happy for the 6* shards
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 771 ★★★
    I feel you. I had Stark and GR at 5/65, so a lot was riding on the opening. The 4 I saved got Loki dupe, Bishop dupe, Kingpin, and Emma Frost. Bought the offer and pulled Blade on the 5th attempt. I truly feel for those who saved hard and didn’t get him.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

Just ignore the Demon dude
    Hes just a "get gud" type

I once in the past opened NINE feature for stark.
    Took me forever to save them up (esp at the time 5* shards werent easy to get)
    And i didnt get stark once.
    So i feel your pain.