**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Locked Champions

okay so basically i was in an alliance and was trying out the war event. i placed my champions down and it was all good. A couple hours later i ended up leaving the alliance and joined a different one. But now my champions that i placed down are locked and i cant access them. Plz help!

Comments

• Options
    Working as intended

wdym working as intended? i quit the alliance so shouldnt i be out of the war?
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Ya you won’t have your champs till after war. Nothing kabam can do
  • Options
    John757 wrote: »
    Ya you won’t have your champs till after war. Nothing kabam can do

okay do u know how long it takes
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    okay so basically i was in an alliance and was trying out the war event. i placed my champions down and it was all good. A couple hours later i ended up leaving the alliance and joined a different one. But now my champions that i placed down are locked and i cant access them. Plz help!

After their war ends, your champs that you placed will be released a couple hours later.
  • Options
    24 hours after the war attack starts. Why would you screw up an alliance and place defenders if you were thinking of jumping ship?

okay first of all, i was just trying things out. second of all there was only 1 other person in the alliance that was placing heroes. the ones i placed were just 2 stars, trust me its fine
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    24 hours after the war attack starts. Why would you screw up an alliance and place defenders if you were thinking of jumping ship?

okay first of all, i was just trying things out. second of all there was only 1 other person in the alliance that was placing heroes. the ones i placed were just 2 stars, trust me its fine

So you screwed them even more by placing 2*s. Smh haha
  • Options
    The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    So you understand...

When you place in a war your hero's are locked for the duration of the war regardless if you stay in the alliance.

1. You took a spot in their war and left them one short in attack mode.
    2. You placed 2* which on top of leaving them shorthanded you poured salt into the wound.
    3. You don't belong in an alliance. At least, not yet.
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    You: Bye guys!
    Alliance: See ya we're keeping your champions tho >:D