**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6 Star Crystal: Featured or No?

I just recently reached with 15k six star shards and was wondering if I should go featured or basic.

6 Star Crystal: Featured or No? 68 votes

Featured
8%
belli300ContestOfNoobsQuatre_1988SilentKissMbizzMrBanks 6 votes
Basic
91%
DNA3000GamerTimone147Dexman1349TrimbobJadedNastydan68VerzzGNASTYJim0172Sixshot1DragonFire2OrcDovahkiinA l p h ashawnli87WrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsTHX135Hammerbro_64DoctorJ 62 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Basic
    Don’t go for the featured, go for the basic, and you will already be half-way to another one. Besides, there are already some good champs in the 6* pool.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Basic
    Unless you can get 6* shards insanely fast, go with basic. Not worth the risk for me at least to do the extra shards since I don’t get 10k too fast...
  • Basic
    The rule is, if you don't know, go basic. The only people that should be going for featured 6* crystals are people who already have huge 6* rosters, people who somehow get tons of 6* fragments regularly, or people who have analyzed the featured crystal very carefully and believe it would be specifically beneficial to them in their current state of play to pull that crystal. For the vast majority of players, getting more pulls is more advantageous to trying for one expensive lucky pull.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Basic
    DO NOT waste the shards. I went for the very first featured and got majorly shafted with a 6* Karnak. Might as well start building up a good 6* roster. The regular pool has great champs already.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Basic
    There are better champs in the basic right now imo for less shards. The odds aren’t weighted toward the features yet(especially this one).
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Featured
    Featured 100%. How else are you going to get a 6* cyclops?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Featured 100%. How else are you going to get a 6* cyclops?

Mr. Super Effective himself...
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Basic
    Bold prediction: cyclops gets buffed in June for the Dark Phoenix movie...
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Basic
    Unless you want cyclops go for it
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Basic
    Well, I mean cyclops is effective in Alliance wars so, it can go ever way.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Basic

Bold prediction: cyclops gets buffed in June for the Dark Phoenix movie...

Could happen, but I think @Kabam Miike likes how cyclops is now as he has stated how “effective” he is. Lol
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Basic
    Guy in my alliance went for feature and pulled rhino. Big nope for me.