**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mansion and Mutants or time taken in Terrigen Mists? What team would you join?

Comments

• _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Asgardian, living like a king, being a god. Instant teleportation via Bifrost..... yes please.
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    well symbiotes are my favorite part of the marvel and contest.. i would be a symbiote for sure.
    a dark one with deep thoughts.
    a revolutionary with new ideas and theories which would be logical and most logical things are scary + pretty smart.
    about abilities.. taking down heroes would be my thing (no mercy no remorse) a true villain that would wipe out most of the marvel's super heroes.
    for that i'd like to have awareness (makes it hard to catch me) and super speed.. yeah a super fast symbiote that can vanish right before your eyes and pop up behind tearing you apart.

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would join the guardians of the galaxy. No doubt about it.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189

I will be dressing up for my students on National Super Hero Day (April 26) as Captain America!

Which One? Put a Beard on him/them and you have Cap IW!!!
    Give him scaly chainmail and he's Endgame Cap!
    Give him Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet and He's Infinity-God-Cap!!! (I'm Guessing!!)
    Could give him StormBreaker and he'd be Steve Rogers God of Thunder!

• LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76
    Heroes for Hire. While everyone is out saving the world, I would be the guy helping the little people. Just helping ordinary citizens on the street and stopping crime, Trying to make a difference. Plus, it would be cool to hang out with guys like Iron Fist and Luke Cage. My abilities would probably be just enhanced strength and speed, like Captain America, and a Healing Factor like Wolverine. I would love to be stronger than ordinary people, but not godlike.
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    I’m a sorcerer in the team who fights Lowman and later helps fight Thanos.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    not gonna lie but I'd join the ravagers. Seems like a fun group to be in. plus i love yondu
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    The guardians of the galaxy would be fun to join
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'd be an avenger and live in the mansion for sure. As for my super power? I wish I could have iceman's powers because I hate warm drinks. I could make ice on demand and i live in california so I'd be able to ice zap some wildfires and be all heroic.

Then i could celebrate with my icy cold Gatorade in my mansion. Sounds good to me. I wouldn't want to be a mutant though, what with all the hate and persecution so definatly avenger mansion and not the school of the gifted.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    I did love to be a mutant and an x-men, because I connect with their struggle of not being accepted, and their struggle to protect their kind.
    As for power set, telepathy and telekinesis are two abilities I have so much wanted to have.
  • BoZoCheeseBoZoCheese Posts: 4
    I'd love to be a mutant with multiple abilities, but sometimes I wish to be a Spider-being. If I were to be born with the X-gene, I'd love to have the abilities of Nate Grey before he burnt out. If I were to be a Spider-being, I'd love to have the abilities of Morom (Miles Morales + Venom)
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    I have always loved the powers of the spider men and women In the marvel universe but since starlord and Gamora are my favorite characters I would love to be part of the guardians. So if it was an option I would love to be a part of both sorta like Agent venom was. But of course if I HAD to choose one it would be to be a part of the spider people
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Ive always wanted to be some kind of anti-hero assassin kind of champ.
    A breed of maybe Wade Wilson (with humor and skills) and Black Panther (great martial skills and a bad ass suit)

No roaming but instead fighting for the highest bidder and being a feared merc.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Avengers, no doubt about that.
    I would have a robotic suit that can fly, shoot electricity, and have an extremely sharp sword.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I absolutely LOVE that you mentioned this!! I have always loved the mutants. The fact that they’re born with their gifts (also seen as curses) is so awesome. I love all of Marvel but if I had to pick I’d choose to be a mutant. As you all can see the Phoenix is by far my fav character. She didn’t have an easy life and didn’t ask for the power of the Phoenix. As far as my powers, I think I’d like to have telekinetic abilities, with latent telepathy sorta like Jean. With these abilities I would channel my telekinesis through punches and kicks to take out my enemies, while also using them to fly.
  • I wanna say Thundebolts but I will choose Squadron Supreme. You already have the leader of the Squadron in the game, it would be great to see the rest of the team.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Mercenaries
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    However I wanted to be in avenger's team due to thier friendship and coordination but it's cooler if I'd be as one ofthe elders! They are the most powerful..and class type is also universal (like of maestro and collector)power to create the contest...lol
  • StolidusStolidus Posts: 7
    x-men since childhood, then i'd go with wolverine: lives a long time, no health/dental care, doesn't have to quit smoking or drinking
  • I'd go for spider-verse as most characters are quite well rounded. spiderman has always been my favorite since i was much younger, still have a small pillow with him on it. love his easy to relate sense of overcoming hardships. would be quite useful to sling webs and climb walls.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I would say i be a Shield Agent...AOS has shown countless times that you dont need powers to save the world and also protect all life forms from evil and those who wanna do harm...not to mention cool techs would be made for us in order to battle evil :)
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Asgardian. For the ladies.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

I'd love telekinesis. Cuz it's a great utility power. You can block bullets, fly, throw things around, Force-choke, all off one power.

I'd like a yellow costume because I've had a mania for the colour since I was a little kid. Some of my favourite characters in things are because of the "lello" colours they are/wear. (couldn't say yellow properly as a kid)

I've probably be an MI13 agent, being British. Maybe some kinda super-secret spy type guy who does covert ops. In which case, forget the yellow suit; black tactical gear all the way.

No one would believe that someone got tossed out the room by a guy wearing yellow with his mind.. In many ways, that could work better than the tactical black.
    Never discount the costume!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Well I know I could go on this topic all day so I will try and sum it up as quick as possible and name-drop some Heroes to best describe my intentions.

Skill: Defender / street-level hero like Daredevil and Moon Knight, no guns, the whooping should be punishment enough LOL. Also I'd need to contact King T'Challa and ask for help making a vibranium costume, because I will gladly fight the good fight, but that doesn't mean I want to get shot!

Mutant: for powers there's two mutants that specifically pop into my head, Colossus for the high defense, strength and badass appearance or even an Xavier like telepath where I could just project their worst fears against my opponents and end the fight quickly.

Science: another Defender / street-level hero like Luke Cage but if I decide to go for the big time and be an Avenger I would want to be like the Hulk but either way with this category, I'd want a costume that can seriously keep up with the damage I'll be taking. So either way I'll be sending a communication to Wakanda and order some vibranium threads again.

Mystic: just give me a one way ticket to Kamar-Taj and let me learn from the Ancient One.

Cosmic: I'd want a symbiote but more in the vein of lethal protector Venom, as shown in the movie. That way I'll give low-level criminals a chance to get scared straight or they become lunch, LOL

Tech: one Mark 50 nanosuit please! I'll gladly join the iron family.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I would join magneto's brotherhood of evil mutants
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No question.

Midnight Sons.

Johnny, Danny, Blade, Vengeance, Darkhold Redeemers, Morbius, Night Stalkers, Man-Thing, Hellstrom...

Biggest group of badasses in the Marvel Universe.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acts_of_Vengeance

A villain that attacks a super hero, that said hero is unfamiliar with.

That is the side I would choose. 😏
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    X-men hands down. Growing up I always loved them because I felt like I connected to them. I didn’t know why they stood out more than any other series to me but the more I watched the more I felt their pain. It wasn’t til I was in college that I read an article stating Stan the man himself used the civil rights movement as motivation to create them. It all made sense. Prof X symbolized MLK, Magento symbolized Malcom x, the mutant struggle symbolized the struggle of people of color in America. Ps mag wasn’t created as a villain!