**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T3CC in glory store

Why make it so complicated on what T3CC is available in the glory store instead of just lining it up to what the daily event quest is? Or have it a day behind much like the mastery cores in loyalty store. Seems like there’s a random selection in the store and I still have yet to find ANY skill T3CC’s since they’ve started being sold in the glory store

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Why would you want to waste glory on t3cc when you can farm them for the daily quests?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Why would you want to waste glory on t3cc when you can farm them for the daily quests?

Lol the glory store is better than the horrific drops from the t3cc quest
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    airmundo said:

Why make it so complicated on what T3CC is available in the glory store instead of just lining it up to what the daily event quest is? Or have it a day behind much like the mastery cores in loyalty store. Seems like there’s a random selection in the store and I still have yet to find ANY skill T3CC’s since they’ve started being sold in the glory store

My idea would be to have them all at the start when the refresh happens with their 1 buy limit