**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Calendars

124»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    DarthHaas said:

@DrZola laying down the truth! I’m gonna say it’s outdated for a lot of the end game users. It’s “free” so I can’t conplain, well everything I do on this game is my choice so I shouldn’t complain about any of it. But asking or making the suggestion for a tiered calendar above the weekly one is not wrong. It’s all in the presentation peeps!

This is what I find funny about the never ending calendar threads. It's a bunch of people in end game and near it saying it's outdated. That's an incredibly small percentage of the total player base. While the calendar items may seem trivial to you (and myself included) that doesn't mean that they still aren't good for the vast majority of players.
  • Options
    Jesus, I go to sleep an wake up to 80 some notifications... y’all been going at it! Lol
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    The canard used quite often is that t

DarthHaas said:

@DrZola laying down the truth! I’m gonna say it’s outdated for a lot of the end game users. It’s “free” so I can’t conplain, well everything I do on this game is my choice so I shouldn’t complain about any of it. But asking or making the suggestion for a tiered calendar above the weekly one is not wrong. It’s all in the presentation peeps!

This is what I find funny about the never ending calendar threads. It's a bunch of people in end game and near it saying it's outdated. That's an incredibly small percentage of the total player base. While the calendar items may seem trivial to you (and myself included) that doesn't mean that they still aren't good for the vast majority of players.
    And that’s fine. I have no issue with the calendar content; I assume it’s somehow attuned to the target player groups the game team wants to keep active or convert to active or paying status.

My sole issue is the steady drumbeat of “it’s all free, you don’t have to do anything, they just want to boost lower players.” In my opinion, that’s a naive viewpoint in 2019.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    DrZola said:

The canard used quite often is that t

DarthHaas said:

And that’s fine. I have no issue with the calendar content; I assume it’s somehow attuned to the target player groups the game team wants to keep active or convert to active or paying status.

My sole issue is the steady drumbeat of “it’s all free, you don’t have to do anything, they just want to boost lower players.” In my opinion, that’s a naive viewpoint in 2019.

Dr. Zola
    people cannot complain or give any suggestions about the rewards in forums without getting their threads derailed is becoming common on this forums. when people try to request for more stuff some so called (idiots) legendary players don't want to get free rewarding stuff for absolutely no reasons at all. all they want is just increased difficulty with same rewards as 2017 and people not complaining about all the rng and difficulties
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yea, I'm with you on converting the gold days into Gold crystals. 1k/2k gold is ridiculously low and, frankly, shows the company is maybe out of touch with where their game currently stands. Or they just don't care about keeping the small things up to date.

The game's progression is completely changed. Newer players can get higher star champs a lot faster than before. It shouldn't be a crazy increase, but there definitely should be a reflection of how the game has changed.

Because honestly I would rather those gold days are taken out and the calendar condensed into fewer days if those gold days mean 1k or 2k gold.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I didn't have the time to read every single post throughout this thread, but I think that people are missing the point of the calendar. It is not to keep end game players logging in, they already are addicted and log in multiple times a day. The purpose is to keep low and mid-tier players logging in. They are the ones that are behind the curve and lose interest when difficult content is released.

It is the same as low and mid-tier players complaining that Kabam is screwing them with Epic nodes that they are not ready for and end game players just give them the old "Git Good". That content is for end game players.

Kabam has to cater to a lot of different people, skill levels, and budgets.