**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I the Only Person Who Loves Civil Warrior

Am I the Only Person Who Loves Civil Warrior 262 votes

I Love Civil Warrior. Favorite Champion
1%
SpiderCoolsHalleyLD_Studios97Rellenquish 4 votes
Love Him
6%
Addyosjdrum663Foxhero007NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEGreifmaster911Coachidite[Deleted User]LeoGnarleyardoLibertyPrimeV1KestonDecker13Troy_Elric123crossshatterMattyPerlerWhathappenedLorde_Hermes_the_3rdThe_Watcher 16 votes
Like Him
20%
GroundedWisdomWhododo872xNigCrkwestPiviotTendersquadSIlverProfessorMr_WiffTheVyrusTerraMagrailothosCammonRo1haunted_memorydougyfcEB54SceptilemaniacPriyansh7ZappireDuke_SilverAantho 54 votes
He's Ok
37%
RockonBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantChadhoganA_Noob_Is1Animejay70Darkstar4387NikskinibuffajrHotCarlosDark89PhoenixManup456ChovnerunknownMSRDLDGigantor13becokastSuvenduSalsamander 98 votes
I dont like him
9%
Mr_PlatypusTimone147sfu_koraxAntony687benshbJmoneysteckBen345qCoBfan1987username7312ChosenOne94SuprevenStarKillerVIIKobster84ClydaniaV1PER1987Count_WillisAmazing_Demon05RandomizerRuns_4Arbiter2426CardiganBlue 24 votes
He is bad
14%
Vdh2008DrZolaAlfa_PigeonHaji_SaabYotzthebluemanJones979SungjHeadrollerBboychoboCliffordcanAceLuffySabozackb213UnsilentSgtSlaughter78Bruinsfan8510RakeYoungON12355KnightZeroIBlueShiftI 38 votes
Worst champion ever
1%
PawnyExpressTrojanX05Spidermonkey902LordNeo 4 votes
Kabam, Remove him
9%
Spity68I_ZERO_Ibelli300trey92008WalkinhighlightAlCapone2727Thecrusher_9756Panchulon21Josegee2321Tanz0rMy_Superiorcx23433WabobaChampioncriticGhostboytjieJayCeeTehsigzorzRamadaOrangie-sixate- 24 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I was looking at this champ for power control and then I pulled Vision (AOU).
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    I Love Civil Warrior. Favorite Champion
    Kool
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Like Him
    He has an awesome design, combining distinct elements of both Captain America and Iron man in a great way.

His abilities, though, are pretty standard. If you can play aggressively, you can spam his Heavy Attack and get a pretty long Heal Block in, which gives him offensive uses against great healing champs. His Power Drain on his SP2 and SP3 is very useful, it's just that you have to ramp all the way up to those specials in order to perform the Power Drain. His defense is pretty good as well, Armor Ups and Special Attack Resistence.

He's far from a terrible champ, as he's pretty good, but there are a lot more camps I would recommend than him.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    He's Ok
    His power control on the SP2 made me think he'd be extra useful but his damage is just a little bit to low to me
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Kabam, Remove him
    His damage is weak, and it takes more than 24 hits to reach sp2, unlike most other champs where 24 hits is just nice to reach sp2
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Love Him
    I love playing him but he's not a great champ..lol. He just seems very smooth to play and looks cool but his damage is absolutely horrible. I get he's a utility champ but his output seems low even for a utility champ. I recently took my duped 5 star to R3 just because I like him but he won't get used much at all. I think his attack should increase per permanent armor up buff by 10-15 percent. He'd be a solid champ then I think. I do really enjoy playing him, I just wish he was a little better.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Like Him
    Hes not bad
    His heal block resets off specials, and his power drain from sp2 saves you when you push them to sp3.
    If his attack scaled off perm shields he would be a lot better, then he might be far more desirable because he would be utility and good attack.

Plus you dont see him much, hes fairly rare.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    He's Ok
    He's not terrible but not the best either just imo pretty cool looking
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I dont like him
    Design is awesome.... other than that he’s just a worse vision
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Like Him
    He looks super dope and he has some cool abilities
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I like the design but he needs a buff.
  • He's Ok
    Good champ, stupid character.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He's Ok
    Hes average at best
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I dont like him
    Yes. Yes you are
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited March 2019
    Kids like him so much because of his outlook.

I show MCOC to kids, most of them like Civil Warrior.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He's Ok

Kids like him so much because of his outlook.

I show MCOC to kids, most of them like Civil Warrior.

Yes, that goes for the other 90% of characters too.
    Not really, they don’t like the fake Superman or girl wolverine (red shadow guy is a hit tho)
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Love Him
    i use him more then my 5star Spider-Man (SE)
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He looks sick but is trash
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He is bad
    His... concept is good I should say, the look, the idea behind his abilities work, but his damage, and utility just aren’t working in his current state. However there are a lot lot worse champs out there
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Like Him
    i like him. He's was my heal block and power control tank champ before i pulled Sentinel and IMIW.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    He's Ok
    Damage wise he isn't that great, but by spamming his sp1 he can tank some damage.
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    My 5* will remain at r1 until they buff this guy. Almost on par with dustbuster and jamal khan in terms of uselessness
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Kabam, Remove him
    He’s a turd
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    He is bad
    Only animations are somewhat satisfactory. Anything/everything else is below average.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Love Him
    As the Poster Boy of Mcoc like guillotine, this guy needs some serious buff ups. Not asking for a ghost level champ. Just make him more usable . MS is much usable , so is Aegon . Why make some new champs bad and some godly. Then why do you even bother to come up with a new champ.

Yes i know they took the concept from secret wars and made it their own
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Like Him
    I pulled him from a login crystal back in October (I think 2016) as a 4 star and I really enjoyed him, played some clutch battles in old AQ but his abilities are sort of out of the meta but as a lucky pull for free and costing no resources he sits at rank 4 with pride. shame I barely use him in many scenarios. enjoy when he comes round in arena though.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    He's Ok
    He needs armor break added on his Special 1. He could also use a precision or fury buff