**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are SA rewards delayed again [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    It sounds like a bug for SA as it started with the previous update.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Just be patient; creating these useless posts and asking if you will get your SA rewards or not will definitely not make them appear out of nowhere nor will it contribute to Kabam fixing whatever issue it is that is causing this delay.

And of course you are gonna get them.. why would you even ask that.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★

Does it really matter if they are delayed? What is so urgent with getting the rewards? I don't understand why people want everything instantly. They will arrive when they arrive.

I don’t think instantly is realistic either, but the timing has been same day for about as long as SA has been an event. The last two months, that timing has slipped a few times, and customers are within bounds to ask what’s up.

And anyone moving alliances and waiting for SA rewards is held up, unless they want to forfeit the week’s SA payout—the mods have been clear about that.

So that’s why it matters.

Dr. Zola
  • AlphasuperiorAlphasuperior Posts: 17
    It takes us a week to accumulate SA points for rewards. It should take this long to distribute them. And as for unuseful statements. It's a waste to complain about people complaining about what is due to us. I expect some form of compensation for this one kabam
  • Dragon_26Dragon_26 Posts: 12
    Still none here either. Noone in my alliance. 1 friend got his around 3am est
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    This is ridiculous. I still dont have mine. I dont mind it being delayed until the end of the day...but we're going into almost a full 24 hours.

Sad day for Kabam....
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    edited March 2019
    haven't gotten mine neither has my alliance.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    What will suck is people again will probably get it 2 or 3 times again while others get it once.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    once again, i have not received mine either. It's not a game breaking, rage inducing deal though. Patience.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

Does it really matter if they are delayed? What is so urgent with getting the rewards? I don't understand why people want everything instantly. They will arrive when they arrive.

The problem is, given it's the second week in a row it's happened, and there were many reports that many people got multiple rewards instead of the standard one. There was no confirmation from Kabam if this was true or not sure, but looking back to events in the past, like the most recent free awakening gems were mutliple gems instead of the one that everyone else got with Kabam confirmed was the case and that as it only happened to a 'small' group they were going to let it be and everyone else would get the expected rewards.
  • Now on week 2 without SA rewards. Plus constant network issues, games in bad standings lately.
  • BratBrat Posts: 1
    Hello, i dont receive a rewards of aw season 7. Im old in my aliance not new? What happening?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    there's currently a delay for all rewards alliance related. SA, AQ, AW. Just be patient. it'll come eventually
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Brat said:

Hello, i dont receive a rewards of aw season 7. Im old in my aliance not new? What happening?

When do you think the season ended?
  • VikraamVikraam Posts: 1
    I am also don't get the season 7 reward and SA reward
  • Harshbawa1Harshbawa1 Posts: 34
    Been over 19 hours and still haven’t received SA rewards. @Kabam Miike please let us know what is kabam doing about it?
  • The_Boss9 said:

I got them 5 hours ago...

Well good for you we didn’t. Just because you got yours doesn’t mean that everything is perfect and everyone else got them. I hate comments like these, they are pointless, a waste of time, and irrelevant to the situation.
    Amen
  • mike0179mike0179 Posts: 14
    I got mine in my main alliance. In my other one were still waiting.
  • NO MORE !!

Lol. As said by “The Moment” (appearing as Rose Tyler) in the War Doctor's episode.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Hi, my alliance haven’t received any SA rewards at all this week despite earning them. Is anyone else having trouble getting them?
  • Sk17870Sk17870 Posts: 1
    Same thing with me not getting rewards.
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    Same with our alliance. Put up with all the bugs and glitches and they don’t even hand out rewards you earn.
  • Our rewards are missing as well
  • BratBrat Posts: 1
    Thx for answer
  • Same here .
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480

NO MORE !!

Lol. As said by “The Moment” (appearing as Rose Tyler) in the War Doctor's episode.

I like that episode
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Brat said:

Thx for answer

You won’t get AW rewards becasse it hasn’t end yet it just stared.
  • renzijrrenzijr Posts: 1
    i never got mine, i hope kabam will rewards us for the inconvenience..