**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war season 8

So, we don’t get 24 hours to set defense anymore? Our Match got set at about 6pm yesterday and war starts at 1:30PM today.

What’s up with that kabam?

Comments

• MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    I believe it's 20 hours for placement, not 24.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    There are only 48 hours to work with. 4 hours are for matchmaking. 20 are for placement. 24 are for attack. And War is starting later than it did when they first rolled out the change. 4 hours later.

• There are only 48 hours to work with. 4 hours are for matchmaking. 20 are for placement. 24 are for attack. And War is starting later than it did when they first rolled out the change. 4 hours later.

With this start time it’s a 2 hour difference with war starting at 1:30. War started at 11:30 the last time before they made change. The pre season fix had war start at 4:30pm my time. I know this because war started after AQ finished not before.

For my team something feels off.

I'm not sure but it seems they 1 implemented it wrongly or 2 stated it wrongly. With this timing they aren't working with 48h anymore like lenoir says. so for me matchmaking starts at 12(midnight) and from then on placement phase already "started" before a match was found, what i mean by that is if we find a match at 2 then there is only 18h left to place since attack phase will start 4h before matchmaking started... This seems quite illogical to me and when i read the post with the changes i thought it meant that after the 4h matchmaking phase the 20h placement phase would start so meaning that indeed you only got 20h to place or more if you found a match earlier on and then attack would start at the exact moment matchmaking started.
  • I believe it's 20 hours for placement, not 24.

it's quite strange cause the 20h count from when matchmaking starts. so if you find a match later on lets say 2h later you will only have 18h to place..
  • 20 hours is from when match was actually found for your alliance (not from beginning of overall matchmaking by the servers). And would help if OP stated what time zone he's in. And I don't believe his matchmaking would have been found at 6pm, more likely at 5:30 thus the 1:30 Attack start time.