**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice please!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
I am going to rank stark spidey, blade, and ghost rider. I already have AA at 5 sig 99. Here is my question...i need one last team member! The choices (unfortunately) are Phoenix, vulture or Miles Morales...any others that would add to this synergy? Which of the three listed choices would you make? I am Leaning toward Phoenix, particularly since she is also sig 99.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wait for someone better
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yeah considered that too just carrying one or the other of those three just as balast...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    What's your roster look like?
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Don't rank up any and just take Miles for synergy ... The Trinity will crush everyone
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    used pheonix alot as 4*, Worthless as hell. ! better to upgrade someone else
    I got most everybody at 4. Except the most recent. Others i have considered are punisher, psylocke and Doc Oc.
    Most notable absences from the older champs, Electra, Medus, and iceman. Does 4* electra get a synergy from Ghost rider as well as give him one? Would like to snag all three of those champs.
    Ah n/m just the perfect block like at three star level. But with four god tier champs in the same line-up i don't suppose i can loose! Any synergy partners i have overlooked please point them out for consideration.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

Don't rank up any and just take Miles for synergy ... The Trinity will crush everyone

agree'd i do the same thing
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Miles is incredibly underrated imho!
    His synergy with Starkey and the fact he's a Mystic-Killer just makes him fun to play! Once you understand his Evade mechanics you'll get why I love playing him!
    Go with Miles and enjoy!
    That wonky spider sense stuff makes him difficult to manage. There are other choices-x-23 maybe? Do like her!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    X23 is a good option to max out as a 4*...I used my 5/50 to become uncollected..her regen helped me recover block damage and her damage output is pretty decent...also been using her in my aq team for months now
    Although it would be better if you just share the screenshot of Ur champs here so that people can help u in a better way
    Btw I realized that u already have AA and blade who rely on bleeds so unless u want regen abilities of x23,I would recommend not ranking her up and look for some utility champ as a rankup option
    Nice! I use her mostly with agent venom and venom. I do love how she stacks bleed!
    That is the point of this actually, Moving up to uncollected. I figure a team made up of four max sig god tier, plus a demigod will get me through without much strain. I almost have the team i have been waiting so patiently for! I absolutley hate...hate...using any supplies...i made it through chapter 4 using only energy refills and free supplies (mosty for one particularly nasty juggernaut as i recall) other that that it was pretty much a walk through...that is the goal for chapter 5 and uncollected...a walk in hero park!