**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are SA rewards delayed again [Merged Threads]

Comments

• WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Hopefully we will get them soon
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    Is it fixed still waiting
  • SjbooSjboo Posts: 3
    Our alliance too. What’s up with that?
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike Following your last comment above, maybe it would be beneficial to have several generic messages in the various languages ready to go, for example “there is an issue with a recent reward we are working on resolving”. It would enable you to send out general information more quickly in game to let people know it is in the works, even if it isn’t overly specific. Easy for me to say when I’m not the one having to catalogue those, but it may alliviate some stress on you and the other forum mods, and create a feeling of transparency with the players who don’t frequent the forums.
  • SeanFlikSeanFlik Posts: 43
    Also missing SA rewards from this past week. Can a moderator comment on the status of this? Seems like a widespread problem.
  • PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Posts: 29
    1st of March and still missing ,
    Just a thought
    For those who get their SA rewards that late, they should get some kind of compensation as an apology , a 1% for every hour delay is fair enough I'd say.
  • arya2250arya2250 Posts: 22
    This is the third time I didn't received my summoner advancement rewards and getting really furious due to this inconvenience in the game I really need a help.
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    hey look ya'll.... still no SA rewards from yesterday, but their new high dollar offers sure went out on time!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Vikraam said:

I am also don't get the season 7 reward and SA reward

Seriously .......

Season 7 ended almost a month ago not days ago and if you didn't get them then, then you are definitely not getting them at all.

The past few weeks were the off-season/pre season for season 8, season 8 just kicked off, again no one got anything except their regular war rewards.

Sa is a separate matter something has been going on over their recently caused big delays with all kinds of rewards for some reason
  • nonamesnonames Posts: 309
    The other forum was closed, so people are unable to update it. This is the most recent opened, and my entire alliance is still waiting for SA rewards, so the author of this post is not alone.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Brat said:

Thx for answer

You won’t get AW rewards becasse it hasn’t end yet it just stared.
    Season 7 has ended, a few weeks ago, we are in season 8
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    nonames said:

The other forum was closed, so people are unable to update it. This is the most recent opened, and my entire alliance is still waiting for SA rewards, so the author of this post is not alone.

If you literally scroll down like for 5 seconds you’ll see a main thread on it
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Why has there been so many delays on getting our rewards. Another delay on Summoner Advancement rewards this week. No post also on the issue. At this point we need to all make sure we get the rewards we are supposed to for anything we do in the game. How can we trust that we will get what we have earned and what guarantee do we have that it will be correct. I suggest checking your inventory and shards prior to claiming anything to ensure that we are getting it. I am starting not to trust the game to deliver what we have earned.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I want my SA!
    We got ours not to long ago
  • Dhoni_is_life26Dhoni_is_life26 Posts: 10

Taz0911 said:

@Kabam Miike I just find it really funny that anytime there is an issue that benefits kabam then it takes a long time to resolve but when there is something that helps the player then it is fixed within minutes. Also what happened to transparency? Why do we have to find this out on the forums? Send an Igm

I don't think this benefits anybody, and we're working as fast as we can to fix it.

Also, we can't send an in game message nearly as fast as we can post in the forums. We can't send a message until it has been translated into every language that we support in game, and that takes a lot longer than posting here. This will always be the quickest form of communication.
    It's Okay, We respect your work. Take your time to work on this issue. We all know we aren't going anywhere, and so are the rewards. Thank You.😃😄
    edited March 2019
    [QUOTE]Brat9:55AM
    Hello, i dont receive a rewards of aw season 7. Im old in my aliance not new? What happening[/QUOTE]

No one got any since that was just the off season, season 7 ended nearly a month ago.

there's currently a delay for all rewards alliance related. SA, AQ, AW. Just be patient. it'll come eventually

Er no aw season 7 rewards are not coming because we all already got them weeks ago, seems you're as confused as them or you just didn't read their post.

• SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    Hey has anyone else not received summoner advancement rewards??? Lol I don’t even wonder why anymore it just the Same reoccurring issues with this game. Love all the game crashing lately and failing to connect in aq sub boss fight is fun too
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Thanks mike
    You gave us more bugs in compensation in return for previous bugs
    Better to fix before ppls get over you and you have to close the threads as you do every time you bug gets exposed.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107

Awe heck just send me the remaining stuff to rank her up and awaken then we can call it even. Hahaha. Just a bit of joking to lighten the mood
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Primmer79 said:

Brat said:

Hello, i dont receive a rewards of aw season 7. Im old in my aliance not new? What happening?

When do you think the season ended?
    @Kabam Miike threads were merged that were not related. AW season rewards vs SA rewards.
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    edited March 2019
    Need some compensation for this **** happening 3rd time in a row @Kabam Miike
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    edited March 2019
    This **** is ridiculous. You'd think this was a Federal government organization there is so much dysfunction.
  • TimeTravelerTimeTraveler Posts: 41
    I didn’t get SA rewards yet. When will this be solved?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

I didn’t get SA rewards yet. When will this be solved?

Uh, shouldn't you already know? Unless you travelled here from the past I suppose