**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why not increase 5* sig stone capacity from 100 to 200?

I cannot begin to wonder why 5* sig stones are not increased to a maximum capacity of 200 versus the 100 that it is at now. How can we only have a cap of 100 when it requires 200* sig stones to max a 5*? It forces precious sig stones to my stash that I am forced to dump into champs I do not want to. Why not make the 4* sig stone inventory capped at 50 if you are going to limit us to only save half of what is needed for the max sig of a 4* or 5*?

Everyday I am encountered to use my sig stones in stash on champs I do not want to.

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Stop opening crystals until you get a worthy champ to use them on.
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    no kidding...obviously i know that. i don't open for no reason. We have to open them to max a r5 that we just ranked so no choice.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    -sixate- wrote: »
    Stop opening crystals until you get a worthy champ to use them on.

It is ridiculous to be forced to save sig stone crystals if your are maxed out on a ONE particular class. Obviously people are opening them because they need or want stones for another class that they DO have a use for.

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I have 100s of unopened sig stone crystals simply because I have 100 mutant stones already and I refuse to put them in the less effective version of cyclops or colossus.

The whole stash is completely outdated. It was barely tolerable in the Act 4 days but now it's just silly. You can't even hold enough iso to rank a high tier champ more than a few levels. It's just so tedious and unnecessary,
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    If you are going to be offering more sig stones available to us through offers and through other ways in the game, why not increase the inventory?

This forces us to put sigs into champs we don't want to so they don't expire in our stash.