**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I start buying only 5 star hero

I rolled my 39th 5-star champ today. As the pictures show I have had average luck at best - some good mutants, not a single usable mystic, etc. (and 0-3 on blade crystal one year apart - although Emma Frost and GP were 2 of my pills). Am I now at the point in the game where I should start buying featured 5 star crystals to increase my chances of getting god tier champs, or should I just keep adding them through basics to make the arena milestone grinding easier?

Should I start buying only 5 star hero 21 votes

Open only featureds from now on
14%
winterthurTendersquadGOLB 3 votes
Open only basic 5 star crystals
85%
GamerPrimmer79TerraDuke_SilverYouconfusedAustin555555TheLegend27TinoMiaIBlueShiftIThe_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoKillershark021DemonmewtwoUltimatesaber32Tiger360ChriissREtherionGod 18 votes

Comments

• StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Sorry for typo. Posted while I was still typing subject. For those who only buy featureds, when did you start doing this?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Basics, featured usually aren't worth it
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I typically only go for features when I have an awakening for 3 or more of the champs in the crystal.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    If you are an arena grinder, I would go basics. You have 39 5* champs, most of the champs you can pull from the 5* basic would be new first time pulls, and this helps tremendously with arena grinding. That makes the larger number of pulls from basics worth more than the featured in my opinion, unless the featured is massively stacked which I don't think it is this iteration.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Basic. always.