**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your most lucky crystal

What was your most lucky crystal,mine was Self-Sacrifice crystal,I got 4* The Champion when the crystal appeared on my main account and 4* Ægon a couple of days ago on my second account.

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Best pull ive had was when i opened about 15 PHC's ended up getting a 4 star stark spidey and duped him at the same time.
    besides that. opened 8 4 star crystals, duped my ghostrider, got a blade and got a rulk dupe, he was already maxed sig so i got my first crystal they give you for a max dupe.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My very first 5* crystal. I got Medusa. She was an absolute game changer. Wouldn't have been able to defeat Emma Frost in the EQ of that month without her.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Pulled a Corvus from a PHC. I'm so used to always pulling 2* I almost didn't notice it 😂
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    PHC - Saved up 10 of them. Got Iceman 4* on first one. third one got another 4* Iceman sixth one got another 4* iceman. Last one was 4* Storm.

Got a 4* hyperion from shards and opened a PHC and it was a 4* hyperion same day.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Got 5 fgmc Ghost crystals...

Got 4* Wasp, 5* Wasp and 5* Ghost out of them.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    A 5* Ghost from featured :((
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Korg, back to back regular 5*s.

Though maybe luckier was way back on Hypes first basic arena, i got him, and awakened with the 4* crystal I opened about an hour later.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Featured 5* crystals back when they were good. I pulled a 5* modok from a single 15k crystal.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Bought a fgmc as a yolo and got my 5* venom the duck from it, the featured character and who I wanted the most
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    gotten both a 5* spark and a 5* sentinel (1st time dupe) from the free gmc we get every 2 weeks. It happened in back to back crystals
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Duped 5* GR from a dungeon crystal. Had him for over a year without duping or awakening him. I was lit.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Duped medusa from a basic crystal (5*)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pulling sabertooth from a phc and getting gwenpool from a basic 5*
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Duped my gr from a mystic grandmaster crystal
    Incredibly small chance I was very pleased.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Got a gwenpool as my first 5 star, then opened 2 4 stars and got ghost, then a sparky and then DUPED that sparky from a PHC. Got groot shortly after but i was on a roll!
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    My 5* I just opened could be considered lucky and unlucky (but more lucky). Opened my 5* I got from competing the Captain Marvel challenge and got Corvus. Would have been nice to have him prior to the challenge.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    4 Damphir crystals.
    2 x Blade
    Magik and Void
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    6* Void after getting season 7 rewards
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Legendary Romance Crystal 😁
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    At first, it was getting a 4* X-23 from a PHC. She was my main champ for most of the early game. About two years ago, it was pulling a 5* Gwenpool from a regular 5* crystal. She was my third 5* but by far, the best one (Still is as my only 4/55!) and made it easier to start tackling Master difficulty!
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Bought 3 Blade crystals the first time they came around, got and duped Blade
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Duped 4* Ghost from daily uncollected crystal, today. First time I get a 4* from a daily.

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I guess my first 5* being Sabretooth. He's a game changer for sure. But, I don't have any crazy crystal pull stories..
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Last year I went 0/3 on Blade Crystals. Since then I have added a sig 100 5/65 Spark and sig 100 5/65 GR to my roster. I’ve been holding 2 Generic gems, a skill 2->3 gem, and a skill 3->4 gem. I had 75k shards for this years Blade crystals. 1st pull Kamala (1st dupe). 2nd crystal BLADE! 3rd crystal Blade Dupe! I immediately 5/65 him and brought him to sig 80!!! Considering how I had everything I needed to r5 Blade and complete a 5/65 Holy Trinity, this makes my crystal luck even more sweet!
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    luck n me doesn't gel together. when I prayed for blade got a falcon. when I desired for imiw got ip. when I asked for vision got a vulture. when I wished for a luke cage got a fat rhino waving back at me. when I said please please emma frost got jane foster that too twice. ya am lucky enough to not be envied by anyone as no one desires the champs I obtained from crystals!