**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Power gain

Mordo and Hyperions power gain is way way too fast yet it's completely shite in doctor strange sort this out please

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I agree
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Deal with it
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I feel like the BUG issue with Hype is that he STARTS with a power gain

If he didn't start with it I feel he'd be a LOT more manageable
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I'm hoping they fix the game soon everything is broken it makes fighting them much worse
    Stop complaining!! We all learned how to deal with it! For god's sake i don't want another nerf wave
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I don't want a nerf I want buffs
  • I agree that they need to slow down the power gain of Hyperion n arc angel nuetoxin n dr voodoo poisen n spider man stark enhance evade
    I agree that they need to slow down the power gain of Hyperion n arc angel nuetoxin n dr voodoo poisen n spider man stark enhance evade

Just cuz u don't have them don't talk ****
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    We don't need nerfs on the other two, but logically, Dr. Strange should definitely be buffed. But we're not dealing with logic. We're dealing with Kabam. So don't get your hopes up.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They are both easily countered if you adjust your play style to suit their abilities. Hyperion if you exclusively bait sp1s is quite easy to fight and mordo's powergain is easily interuptable if you are good are intercepting and can keep him against the wall. Besides playing well there are many champions that make these fights even easier like rogue, Magik ,Og vision, aou vision ,stark spidey, dormammu, ghostrider, gwenpool, hood, storm, hulk, psylocke, iceman, hawkeye, scarlett witch, civil warrior and the list goes on. Please don't keep advocating nerfing champions it really does no good for the community just learn how to play against these champions and don't try to change them to suit your own in game weakness and needs
  • Hazem wrote: »
    I agree that they need to slow down the power gain of Hyperion n arc angel nuetoxin n dr voodoo poisen n spider man stark enhance evade

Just cuz u don't have them don't talk ****
    Why i have Scarlet witch at 99 sig lvl before she was beast but now she is reliable champ if u say i don't have it then i have starlord in which they set a limit in his combo well SL have without combo - nothing , dr strange one of the beast now he is fully nerf if these champs r getting nerf then new champs also have to decrease their ability they r just like a god stark enchance every sp1 n sp2 evade n hyperion only use 3rd bar plus his power gain is too incredible n dr voodo when he give 99 souls then it decrease to 1 soul by removing 2k health per each soul
  • *now she is not reliable champ
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Whiney baby kitty kickers.