**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing The Uncollected Daily Crystal

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Complaining about people getting a reward for finishing a part of the game is so absurd.....it's not different then complaining about people completing LOL and having 5 star awakening gems while a beginner can't complete LOL.

To make it simple , bring offers for others too who don't put money into the game but still keep this game alive, like after completion of Act 3 , Act 4 , LOL , ROL, RTHL, so that everyone will be on the same page and getting rewards , in addition to what they got competing the respective quests. Cause these crystals will be an additional reward for those who completed the Act 5.2

Not against it, but think of others too who are not skilled and still learning.

Those who completed 5.2 didn't have it before doing 5.2....

Just pointing it out

Those ??? X% of players complete ROL, X % of players complete LOL, similarly X% of players can complete Act 5.2 , I am talking for each n every player. If any offer comes for a specific set of people that's ok, bring offers for others too, why not for them cause they are not good enough , they are good for Act 4 , but not for Act 5 , they will learn but what if they feel like this game only supports for those who know how to beat the tough quests. I don't understand why people are thinking about themselves, yes you know how to beat Act 5 and u deserve the rewards , no offense in that but what if u can't , but u want to , do u put money to buy units to get resources, I am just saying, be reasonable for everyone bring offers for others too , they will also get motivated.

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Complaining about people getting a reward for finishing a part of the game is so absurd.....it's not different then complaining about people completing LOL and having 5 star awakening gems while a beginner can't complete LOL.

To make it simple , bring offers for others too who don't put money into the game but still keep this game alive, like after completion of Act 3 , Act 4 , LOL , ROL, RTHL, so that everyone will be on the same page and getting rewards , in addition to what they got competing the respective quests. Cause these crystals will be an additional reward for those who completed the Act 5.2

I don't understand where the money thing comes from, there's no fee to play act 5.....there are rewards for everything you listed, the crystal is part of the 5.2 rewards. No different from an awakening gem or shards or anything else.

I don't understand where the money thing comes from, there's no fee to play act 5.....there are rewards for everything you listed, the crystal is part of the 5.2 rewards. No different from an awakening gem or shards or anything else.

It is not part of Act 5.2 , you get an additional benefit when u complete Act 5.2 ,

I would say leave money thing , that's not we are talking about

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

Like this guy says. It's part of the rewards
    What? you get the crystal for completing act 5.2.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

Then, they just have to progress like the others do. I mean, the ones who completed 5.2, it's not the fact that they were spenders, non-spenders, skilled or the not-so-skilled, It's the fact that they have played the game long enough and worked their way to complete 5.2. Anyone who completes it deserves it, and those who have never completed it don't deserve it as they have not proven worthy and are not ready of such high quality rewards.

In my opinion, this crystal is a great addition to the rewards of 5.2, and significantly boosts the value and it is now actually worthwhile to complete it.
    When I started playing this game till now, I haven't seen anything like this, "only those who completed Act 5 chapter 2" , this game so far to me was fair, like LOL and ROL these quests are there for everyone but still not for everyone, only those who have specific skill set can get through with these and get the rewards by completing the quests. Those who completed the quests gets the rewards, but this "uncollected crystals " it's only giving the benefit to a specific group of people and this daily crystals is not a part of any quest when u complete and get its an extra reward for completing Act 5.2 , now the question is if Kabam can throw these marketing stunts to us just to promote ACt 5 , people who completed LOL and ROL deserves much more then cause everyone spends a lot of units to get through with the quest. WHY this crystals or offer for only for ACT 5.

Request- please don't come with such offers which in long run spoil all the fun of playing this game and soon if you continue with these type of offers , this game will only for those who either hack the game or spend a lot. People who play free, has work life , or has less skill set ,but still they give 100% to this game and progressing slowly will feel that this game only rewards gives benefit to a specific group of people.

Just think the anther side of the coin as well , I just shared my view on this offer don't want to make any statement.

RoL is a lot easier now, people who did it don't exactly deserve more. Those 3 4* champs it gives you? You can use that forever! That doesn't mean it's unfair right?

Secondly, LoL. Same thing really, it gives you a ton of 5* shards and the classic 5* Ultron along with top tier catalysts. Those things can last forever(5* champs, and them being upgraded through catalysts) along with the 5* Classic Ultron. But that isn't unfair, because those who complete it have the right champions and have dedicated their resources (be it saved up units, potions or money) to complete it.

Now the same goes with Act 5. The daily crystals, they are also a "forever" thing too. What makes this different or stand out much more than the others? After all, it's another reward that you can benefit from permanently. Those who complete 5.2 either have the right rosters to prove they have outgrown the original daily crystal, or have dedicated their time and resources to complete 5.2... so why exactly is this unfair? Another permanent-like reward, for completing a hard task.

So really, I don't get the outburst. All along, these special event quests, RoL, RtL, LoL..you name it, they all gave out rewards that benefit you forever. This new daily crystal is just like that, it benefits you forever, so what exactly is there to complain about on unfairness and everything related to such?
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

Then, they just have to progress like the others do. I mean, the ones who completed 5.2, it's not the fact that they were spenders, non-spenders, skilled or the not-so-skilled, It's the fact that they have played the game long enough and worked their way to complete 5.2. Anyone who completes it deserves it, and those who have never completed it don't deserve it as they have not proven worthy and are not ready of such high quality rewards.

In my opinion, this crystal is a great addition to the rewards of 5.2, and significantly boosts the value and it is now actually worthwhile to complete it.

Yes I say yes they deserved it , when someone completed Act 4 , they deserve too, not that great but in addition too something to give them a boost, they also feel that important like you people are feeling now after completing Act 5.2 just an example, it's a game , proven worthy is the motto or having fun and enjoy the game is more important.
    Again bring offers for everyone not for only chosen one.
    But it's ok , just shared my view but it's not worth for anymore discussion, it's me only think like that so , I accept the fact.

I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings , so keeping it a healthy discussion, thanks guys
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

Yes I say yes they deserved it , when someone completed Act 4 , they deserve too, not that great but in addition too something to give them a boost, they also feel that important like you people are feeling now after completing Act 5.2 just an example, it's a game , proven worthy is the motto or having fun and enjoy the game is more important.
    But it's ok , just shared my view but it's not worth for anymore discussion, it's me only think like that so , I accept the fact.

I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings , so keeping it a healthy discussion, thanks guys

I understand what you are saying but if this would happen then the new daily crystal can't be part of the grandmaster favour. It would have to be it's own reward

The ship has sailed and they can't go back

Offers for everyone? Unfortunately, that isn't Kabam's marketing strategy. Various offers target people of various strength...that's the way it is, and here, they are targeting the strong players.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I believe the confusion lies in the fact that it is called a Daily Crystal. It is an updated version of the Daily, however it is earned, whereas the Daily is given to all Players. The Daily Crystal is available to anyone. The Collector's Daily is attained by completing 5.2, and it's appropriate because the Rewards are significantly more than the regular Daily. Quite simply, it's not intended to replace the Daily for all Players. Only those who have completed 5.2. This is not a new concept. Many Rewards are only attainable after a certain progression. The team has determined that it is a point of progression that warrants it, and I don't see fault in that. Not all Rewards will be available to all Players. The game is designed around Rewards for progression.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Awesome. I'll be able to earn these in about a bazillion years. :/
  • DonyimDonyim Posts: 1
    I spent about 2000 unit for finishing 5.2, not 100%complete.
    If Kabam didn't reward, I wouldn't finish it.
    Good job Kabam.
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Kabam how about this you give a one time gift of some items to all that haven't gotten The Uncollected title to help them out so they can progress some in the game.

That's going to start an uproar to those who already got The Uncollected title...
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Kabam how about this you give a one time gift of some items to all that haven't gotten The Uncollected title to help them out so they can progress some in the game.

That's going to start an uproar to those who already got The Uncollected title...

We uncollected had to progress to that point without free hand outs, man up an it done if you want the new crystals. Either save units from game play or buy units but that's your choice. If you can't get it done then that basically means your not ready an have not put as much work, time, effort and resources to become uncollected like we have.

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't see what the outrage is about.. seriously
  • I'm trying to complete 5.1. 5.1 seems doable for an average player like myself.
    looks like I will need a lot of revives for 5.2. No matter how many revives I stock up, I do not think they will be enough, except I use real money to buy units. So I don't think I will be able to do 5.2 anytime soon.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ok if you explore act 4 you get one of the rarest resources in this game (t2a) and enough for an R4 5 star.

This whole act V gives a crystal so now people deserve more for act IV on top of that what is there now is moot. Those are still some of the best rewards in game right now from any content... including actV currently.
    edited July 2017
    Oh and I still haven't gotten any 5* worth using those rewards on because they are so rare. I did that about a year ago now and still those rare resources sit in my stash because theyre that valuable.

Timone147 wrote: »
    Ok if you explore act 4 you get one of the rarest resources in this game (t2a) and enough for an R4 5 star.

This whole act V gives a crystal so now people deserve more for act IV on top of that what is there now is moot. Those are still some of the best rewards in game right now from any content... including actV currently.

You don't know what the rewards will be for act 5 yet as half of it isn't released yet.....
    edited July 2017

You don't know what the rewards will be for act 5 yet as half of it isn't released yet.....

Key word there is currently my friend. Of course rewards in the end will be better for act V but also 5.2 difficulty is loads higher than anything in act IV
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359

Going on it should only get better. I hope. I don't know why everyone was expecting something amazing though. I mean it was hard content, but it's only half the act! If they threw everything godly at us there wouldn't be any more room for excitement left!
  • The sense of self entitlement of some of the players in this thread is mindblowing...
  • When does this start?
  • DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    *dials 911*

Please send the Waaahmbulance stat!
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    What about when we defeat the Grandmaster in act 5.3?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017

It's not an additional reward! The 5.2 rewards were underwhelming when released, but it was promised that the Uncollected title would lead to further rewards later in the game. This is part of that. And it's still not that big a deal. Being able to 4/55 a 5* by beating act 4 is much more significant, and if you can't beat act 4 you don't have those 4 T2 alphas. This crystal is part of the 5.2 rewards. Can't believe this is such a big negative for people. I'm sorry you still get the stupid daily crystal, but even that is free, and now there is a way you can make it better with no spending required if you do it in the normal progress of the game. If you think it's worth spending to beat it before you are ready and get a few more T4 basic frags every day instead of 1* and 2* champs that's all you. This ought to be a non issue. I guess people are going to complain regardless. When we have a genuine complaint it's more likely to fall on deaf ears though since we complain about everything.
  • JarzaJarza Posts: 5
    The truth is the players that spend tons of money on story quests on potions and revives probaly already done so! Kabam already have their money so they're concentrating on getting money from the other players. So this is why they came up with this reward system! They want you to spend money now before player's 5 star champions become so powerful that you will spend less money finishing the story quests later!