**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your most lucky crystal

2»

Comments

• Noospheres2Noospheres2 Posts: 9

• Noospheres2Noospheres2 Posts: 9

• Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    My first 2 5* crystals
    Got SL n duped in second
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

This is hands down my best pull ever -- even counting every amazing pull on my main account.
    Nothing beats this at the current moment.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    The geen pool goes to the movies 5 star crystal.
    Duped my starlord
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

The geen pool goes to the movies 5 star crystal.
    Duped my starlord

Haha that's where I pulled Starlord for the first time. Nice though!
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Pulled Blade on my last (5th) attempt. Already had GR and Stark at 5/65 waiting on him.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    The Gwenpool crystals from last year where all awesome. 5* Sabretooth and Killmonger, 4* IMIW and the best: 4* Corvus Glaive. A bunch of good 3* too. Don’t think I had a single bad pull with those.

Have never bought any character specific crystals.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Yesterday pulled a 4* Corvus from a phc.

Pulled Blade from a 10k 5* crystal 2 weeks after he had been added.
    My first 4* was from a phc: 4* AA. Then my first 4* crystal have me the dupe.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

What was your most lucky crystal,mine was Self-Sacrifice crystal,I got 4* The Champion when the crystal appeared on my main account and 4* Ægon a couple of days ago on my second account.

You have two accounts, and your luckiest crystal was a four star?

Some advice... Sincerely. Focus on playing the game. It’s really awesome.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    They say don't sell 4*s but I sold 4* deadpool x force when I was on 9890 5* shards and got a 5* blade

Also, one time I was opening a 4* and just really wanted a good cosmic champion (at the time it was either medusa or hyperion) It stopped on hyperion. Rolled over to daredevil.

Then rolled over again to medusa
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    5* domino from love 4-5* crystal. she's only r2 yet, but guess it was my luckiest pool
    also 5* hype from dunge crystal and sl finally duped from 5* basic. sym supreme from basic couple of weeks ago. all the others are pretty bag actually
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    5* Hype from 1 GMC (I am f2p, so I open 1 GMC every 2 weeks since September 2018)
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Clydania said:

They say don't sell 4*s but I sold 4* deadpool x force when I was on 9890 5* shards and got a 5* blade

Also, one time I was opening a 4* and just really wanted a good cosmic champion (at the time it was either medusa or hyperion) It stopped on hyperion. Rolled over to daredevil.

Then rolled over again to medusa

Typically selling is bad but circumstantially is different.
    Selling all your 4*s at once i believe is what people mean.

Because in the longterm you lose out on iso, gold and shards when selling everyone.

I would know, ive sold all my 4*s on my main three seperate occasions and i always regret it. I had so many 4*s maxed out 😭😭
    Id get so many max sig crystals
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    over all I've had some crazy good luck but here a

1 for1
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    going 1 for 1 on basic fc for 4* havok
    :#