**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Predictions: Who will be strongest if reworked/buffed female characters?

I don’t see any of these as getting extensive playing time in monthly uncollected event quests or anything like that. But I think she hulk can be a beast in LOL type situations and could be one of the top boss killers in the game (but, only against bosses who you can survive using a very, very aggressive play style)

Predictions: Who will be strongest if reworked/buffed female characters? 63 votes

Gamora
11%
NojokejaymCassyAtharva111MCoC_fanMegaGalacticStikyMeniscusMaster2 7 votes
She Hulk
55%
DrZolaLeNoirFaineantTerranameplasMqc19WrathfulRavenDoctorJaxelelf_1YouconfusedTaZ_4178My_SuperiorAssumedNameKillerRino19Bruinsfan8510sbdjdkGustavo20UlysseOdysseus75Kobster84VoltolosDarrteee_86 35 votes
Spider Gwen
33%
thetaman23SpeedbumpnebFoxhero007SungjDarkrider05FR33_HUG5Shadow_PhoneixEnderDraco58Mitchell35PrylankIBlueShiftINoob2435KnightNvrEndingThe_Boss9PikoluUltimatesaber32HaminMother_FlerkenRig24 21 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    She Hulk

I think she hulk had the biggest damage even before the buff lol. Anyone's pre buff 4/40 spider gwen or gamora can do more than 10k damage? #godtierdamage #nerfshehulk
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Phoenix.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    She Hulk

I think she hulk had the biggest damage even before the buff lol. Anyone's pre buff 4/40 spider gwen or gamora can do more than 10k damage? #godtierdamage #nerfshehulk

Nerf she hulk? They’re making her actually usable and that’s your response?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    She Hulk
    It was a joke...
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    She Hulk
    The poison immunity, ramp up, and prolonged petrify are the deciding factors to me
    She Hulk

It was a joke...

Ah, the ole’ knee slapper. Really hard to determine when these #nerfs are jokes when people are serious half the time.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Spider Gwen
    I feel like Spider Gwen will be more “usable” as opposed to she hulk because a lot of the hype around her is getting the big furies and Spidergwen only has to sp1 to ramp up- a lot easier. Add in the slow on heavy, and the petrify on sp2, and you’ve got a nice utility champ.

I also would LOVE Gamora to be good so I can test her out with guillotine, Angela, ms, and the like.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    She Hulk

I feel like Spider Gwen will be more “usable” as opposed to she hulk because a lot of the hype around her is getting the big furies and Spidergwen only has to sp1 to ramp up- a lot easier. Add in the slow on heavy, and the petrify on sp2, and you’ve got a nice utility champ.

I also would LOVE Gamora to be good so I can test her out with guillotine, Angela, ms, and the like.

Sorry to dissapoint but Miike already said there will be no slow on heavy.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Spider Gwen

Sorry to dissapoint but Miike already said there will be no slow on heavy.
    The spotlights are coming out soon. If you read further, the summarized abilities in the update thread are not the full abilities. Miike actually confirmed that Spidergwen would be buffed slightly MORE actually.
    She Hulk
    Yeah, here’s his direct quote:

“This is just a Summary. The complete spotlight for these updated champions will be out soon!”

That’s all he said when asked if gwen would have the slow debuff.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Spider Gwen
    "Strongest" is a bit vague.

For sheer power it will be She-Hulk. For usability it will be SG.

She-Hulk requires longer fights that allow ramp up.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Good point Hamin. I have both at 5 stars and one duped so I will use both. But if you have a loaded end game roster I don’t think SG will get above a rank 3. But if SH can do as much damage in LOL as during the beta then I could see her getting R4 and even R5 treatment from even end game players.

This is all just guesses so we can see who is right in A month. I have both and hardly any god tier 5 stars so I’d love for both to be game changers.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Spider Gwen
    Agresssor said:

Phoenix.

She is powerful enough already. Just difficult to use.