**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

First 6* Champ

What a joke of opening my first 6* and getting HulkBuster! The time it took to save up enough shards for this, to receive one of the most useless champs of this whole game.
Just feels like the reward for obtaining enough shards, the excitement to finally get to that point, then to have kabam even have such a useless champ in the 6* category, a total let down to the player.
Thanks again for letting me down.

Comments

• PieceOfChickenPieceOfChicken Posts: 19
    Tough break kid nothing worse. I agree, some champs in these categories seem unfair. They either take out those junk champs or put them all in. Like the ones that everyone wants ( wolvie, scarlett)
    Keep your head up, it can only get better.
    Sorry about your luck again.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    I got a Karnak as my first 6* from the first featured crystal because I reaaaaallllly wanted domino. Never again. Luckily, I now have an R5 domino so it helps but that initial pulls almost made me quit
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Imo, that is good.
    You got a champ that is sure to be buffed in the future. I really pity the ones stuck with 6 stars like beast who are mediocre at the best and need their sig to be high to be a little decent.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    I would take any 6star over not having one at all
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Well, how would you feel if you pulled hulkbuster after saving shards for six months? Would you still be happy about just having a six star? I seriously doubt it.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192

you say that now...
  • OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    I feel you, bro! That sucks big time! But the thrill of spinning those xtals would not be the same if every champ was god tier either. Youll get ower it, keep using your 5* or even 4* you enjoy playing with.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I'd definitely quit game for next 6 months or for good if my 5* roster would what my current roster is
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Be positive and feel happy for not getting Cyclops or Magneto...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Prathap said:

Be positive and feel happy for not getting Cyclops or Magneto...

Umm id say even cyclops is better than hulkbuster
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You know the odds, yes?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★

What a joke of opening my first 6* and getting HulkBuster! The time it took to save up enough shards for this, to receive one of the most useless champs of this whole game.
    Just feels like the reward for obtaining enough shards, the excitement to finally get to that point, then to have kabam even have such a useless champ in the 6* category, a total let down to the player.
    Thanks again for letting me down.

Bad luck sucks but it isn’t Kabam’s fault. They have to have a variety of champs in the crystal. Including a Hulkbustermor whatever.
  • NcTmackNcTmack Posts: 11
    i feel your pain OP. my first 6* was Juggernaut. And my second wasn't so great, but a little better....Black Bolt. I'm opening my third in march, hoping it will be better, if not.....i'm going outside too LOL
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

Well, how would you feel if you pulled hulkbuster after saving shards for six months? Would you still be happy about just having a six star? I seriously doubt it.
    I would be happy with any 6star that's including Hulkbuster because I'm not picky on what I get.
    webtswx said:

you say that now...
    yes I say that now and even when i get my 1st 6star.