**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards [Merged Threads]

CristalmanCristalman Posts: 740 ★★★
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,

Is it also a delay for AQ rewards?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Nope, got mine about an hour ago on both my accounts
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Same
  • My alliance has not seen ours yet. Being that it’s the weekend I’m not anticipating a quick fix. Of course they will say don’t leave alliance, which means anyone looking to switch or getting new recruits in will be delayed.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Nope got em already
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Haven't gotten ours yet either...

So, I guess, once again, there are delays.
  • Can we get and update from a moderator? Been 17 hours since the end of AQ.
  • MaciekpakuMaciekpaku Posts: 26
    My alliance finished last Aq in the 90-250 bracket and no rewards :/ i hope they will be delivered (i spend so much potions in map 7)
  • Same here for our ally, almost a full day later and nothing...have I missed a post somewhere stating a delay? @Administrator @Kabam Miike
  • FishFish Posts: 3
    Why has nothing been said from kabam about this delay. It's almost been a full day now without our rewards. Please get this out to asap along with compensation for this inconvenience. Some of us rely on glory for potions now we are using units because of kabams mistake. We shouldn't be penalized for this delay
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any update for those who didn't get the aq rewards???
  • Hey there, we're still looking into this at the moment. We'll update everyone here as soon as we have more info.
    Maybe the delay is to fix that nasty Prestige bug if you didn't complete map 7, since all the other AQ scores were affected by this as well...
    After deleting last post about it O would like to repeat the question - when will everyone get those aq rewards?
    My alliance is PL MA and we finished last aq at rank 131 and after almost 24h we didn't get rewards or even any explanation ...
    Lots of alliances are waiting.

Kabam said they are 'looking into it'.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Is the prestige bug from a bg loss on map 7 and a correction for it, also still being looked into? @Kabam Zibiit
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I honestly thought this was a problem already but my alliance has yet to get reward please sent before level up event is through I have a lot to level up
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Yeah I’m also waiting put out a new post because I thought it was just me glad others made one earlier still will like before Saturday’s and for the record I just joking an alliance after being inactive for 5 months because my arm was broken and my alliance said that it took 3 DAYS two weeks ago that insanity
    AQ rewards just dropped here...
  • Tagil13Tagil13 Posts: 0
    Have just recieved the second peak rewards for the same AQ week. Is it a mistake or some kind of apologysing for SA delay?
  • WackoZombieWackoZombie Posts: 2
    ?? Where's mine??
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I got this as well. Popped all the crystals, so I’m not sure what’s going to happen.

Sadly I deleted the in-game message shortly after claiming said crystals.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    ssssshhhhhhh......
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    I, and others in my alliance have gotten the same thing.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Is this double rewards only for top alliances? Didn't get it
  • NearwinNearwin Posts: 5
    Still no rewards...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    We got some and definitely not a top allaince, though I haven't claimed it yet. Since I've had many bad experiences with kabam and am waiting to see what's going on or for them to take it or say it's ok
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    KABAM, I haven't received the aq rewards yet and I've a tier 2 alpha expiring tomorrow. Without aq rewards I won't be able to rank up any of my champs and the tier 2 alpha will go waste.
    Kindly send the deserved rewards ASAP
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This is why we can’t have nice things.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Haven't got mine yet
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I didn't get anything yet. where is my share? 😭