**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AA vs Aspect of Chaos

BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
Recently I was fighting Variant 1.3 Magik on Aspect of Chaos, with my 3/45 sig 132 AA.
I started the fight at 100%, she was at 20%.
By the time the first health switch triggered, I was at 98% and she was at 15%. I also had 4 neurotoxins active on her at the time. The switch gave me her health, but she did not receive my health, I assume because of the neurotoxins. Then when it switched back, I was at about 15% and she was at 12%.

Pre switch: AA-98% Magik-15%
Switch: AA-15% Magik-15%
Switch back: AA-15% Magik-12%

Is this working as intended? I know this node has caused a lot of “issues” in the past, but to my knowledge I’ve never used AA against this node. Was this an oopsie on my part, or possibly a bug?

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    That health was lost when it “went” to her because of the toxins. He’s not the best for that node.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Chalk it up to ignorance/user error? I kind of thought something funky might happen with it, but not THAT funky. IMO it’s kind of a trash interaction, but oh well. I wasn’t planning on using him anyway, only had to because I screwed up and lost sabretooth at the end.