**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any 6 star Omega Reds or Aegons out there?

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
Haven’t seen any in my circles so I’m expanding the search.

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Nope.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Didn't think so.
    I'll be really annoyed when they turn up by the dozen after maintenance.
    If anyone has links to videos, that would be nice. My YouTube searching has turned up zero.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    What happened with COWhale?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Something like 11 or 12 feature 6* and all trash champs
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

He opened 12? No Aegon, no Omega Red

Oh, ok. Thought it was something worse the way that was said.
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    To be honest unless you dupe Aegon he isnt anything better then SL

That's better than Star-Lord since he's worthless without the dupe.
    So sad. No one's gotten either one of these champs?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    maybe they don't exist and kabam forgot to put them in. I still doubt it is an even chance to get them in the featured.
    It wouldn't surprise anyone if it turns out that they weren't in the crystal.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    It wouldn't surprise anyone if it turns out that they weren't in the crystal.

True, it has happened before.
  • trmeccatrmecca Posts: 24
    Yeah, I agree that the Crystal might be bugged but it's unlikely anyone caon confirm that. I remember when their were no 5* punishers in rotation, that quietly came along in a hot fix a few weeks later ater the YouTube content creaters brought light to the situation. I don't want to to be overly critical of Kabam, I just haven't seen anyone with a 6* ægon on here or Reddit.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    the 6* featured crystal is so bad i'd be surprised if there have been many opened. Ya cow opened 12, but even top tier players get so few 6* crystals that it's unlikely too many have even been opened.
    Even so, it’s odd that none have turned up between here, Youtube or Reddit, whether firsthand or friend/friend of a friend with a video, screenshot or anecdote. Nothing.
    danielmath wrote: »
    the 6* featured crystal is so bad i'd be surprised if there have been many opened. Ya cow opened 12, but even top tier players get so few 6* crystals that it's unlikely too many have even been opened.

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Even so, it’s odd that none have turned up between here, Youtube or Reddit, whether firsthand or friend/friend of a friend with a video, screenshot or anecdote. Nothing.

do you know ANYONE who's opened 1 crystal besides cow?
    Drooped1 wrote: »

Not really theres a 4 percent chance at him for every crystal

And a small pool of openings has existed...

Not impossible, just unlikely given past behaviors when new desired champs are made available.

I opened 2. A few acquaintances opened some. If anyone has even seen one, they’re being unusually quiet about it.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

I opened 2. A few acquaintances opened some. If anyone has even seen one, they’re being unusually quiet about it.

Ya this is what I think most people are missing. Yes, few well known people have opened them, but how is it that there is no screenshot lurking around on line, Reddit, or these forums.

It is just odd that in a day when news travels so fast because of all the various discussion platforms for this game, we have not even seen someone who has even seen one on someone else’s account. (say someone they faced in AW for example)

It’s funny for the 5* punisher I was on the side of “it is just super rare and still statistically possible”. Then we saw what really was going on. Now I wear my tinfoil hat with all these crystals. I am skeptical they are in there unless I see some sort of evidence.

Ya this is what I think most people are missing. Yes, few well known people have opened them, but how is it that there is no screenshot lurking around on line, Reddit, or these forums.

It is just odd that in a day when news travels so fast because of all the various discussion platforms for this game, we have not even seen someone who has even seen one on someone else’s account. (say someone they faced in AW for example)

It’s funny for the 5* punisher I was on the side of “it is just super rare and still statistically possible”. Then we saw what really was going on. Now I wear my tinfoil hat with all these crystals. I am skeptical they are in there unless I see some sort of evidence.

Exactly. There’s no assumption of standard competence anymore. You’re better off assuming things are broken/missing until you see otherwise. Over a thousand views and nothing yet.
  • HaveasyHaveasy Posts: 84
    I just pulled a 6 star omega red! Super pumped to have him with my 6 star domino. Just have to learn how to use him now