**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spidergwen or She-Hulk?

Which champion do you think is the better one to r2-r4 as a 5* to become uncollected and for future content

Spidergwen or She-Hulk? 55 votes

Spidergwen
40%
VoluntarisSpity68PoolTerraSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsThesurvivlistAtharva111iiSkittle_Ninja6910or_StrongMegaGalacticMaldroit2Mitchell35AgentMZPrylankFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightILegioNIAwsomediabrineẞlооd 22 votes
She-Hulk
60%
CrkwestFabiusBRNikskiniSixshot1OrcDovahkiinYouconfusedrcm2017WabobaChampioncriticMarvel2289Reverend_RuckusB_Dizzle_01VoltolosJayCeeThe_Boss9Saket_123TheSquish671Rockypantherxjass222lewiscallan 33 votes

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    She-Hulk
    She hulk is good for longer fights spidergwen has a lot more utility, meant to vote for spidergwen
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait until the final champion spotlights come out, then choose
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Wait for the update and then a couple days for reliable reviews. They’re improving on beta Spider Gwen so it’s hard to say. In beta, she hulk was better, but that could change when released.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    She-Hulk
    Mike said they are still working for positive improvements on spideegwen so it's hard to say before next update
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    She-hulk reliably draws out SP1, which you should be able to evade. To me that’s better than Spider-Gwen’s intermittent power control. According to the preliminary notes, Spider-Gwen will now have a passive power control mechanism. It had better be pretty good to account for the difference in damage. Otherwise, She-hulk for medium and long-term fights.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    She-Hulk
    I have both as an r1 5*. Only Spider-Gwen is duped, so I was leaning her way, but as a 6* Rulk owner I like the She-Hulk synergy that brings more damage with his heat charges. Unless SG comes out with some ridiculous utility that I can't pass up, I'm going Shulk with my 3-4 Science gem.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    About the release of those spotlights...
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    She-Hulk
    From watching videos of the beta, She Hulk is looking really good with those fury stacks damage wise.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    She-Hulk
    mbrace said:

About the release of those spotlights...

If you were more patient, you would've seen them posted rather than just making this unnecessary comment.
  • Khaos_knightKhaos_knight Posts: 17
    edited March 2019
    She-Hulk
    With the new buffs now in play, spider gwen is better at fighting champs with true strike buffs and who are superior (the unique class). Dealing more damage than before she now has a bit more utility and with her venom synergy she can also fight back evades.She hulk is a boss hunter of sorts (that is if the boss has unstoppable buffs) and cripples people with an unstoppable buff. Get the synergy with DD and hulk going and you can go and smack around people like miles and thing (finally a counter!)Try to avoid the mystic/superior class however or your slow wont activate and you wont stop the evades from flashing over. Gamora got a nice buff too but thats another post for another day