**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Im new to the game, any tips ?

i am new and would like some tips, got any ?

Comments

• thanks !
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Play calmly, explore youtube or forum before make a big decision. I.e. rank up champs
  • k thanks !!!! im already nearly rank 7 !and did the first chapter on act 1 !
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Don't spend money on the game

Unless you want to and if the money value is better than the time value. If something takes 20 hrs to get or cost $20, my time is worth a helluva lot more than that. But, money isn’t an issue for me while time is. To each their own.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

Don't spend money on the game

Unless you want to and if the money value is better than the time value. If something takes 20 hrs to get or cost $20, my time is worth a helluva lot more than that. But, money isn’t an issue for me while time is. To each their own.
    @axelelf_1 with all due respect I completely agree with you, that was something just for the startups, at the start there's no reason to spend money on anything in the game and that's what I was trying to indicate :)

PS: which quest took you 20hrs to complete? :wink: p
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Welcome to Mcoc of lag and bad transparency
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Play story quests till act 3 then try to participate in events and stuff.
    Also, join an alliance immediately..
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    The reddit marvel contest of champions group is amazing. Lots of guides etc. My journal is old and out of date but is a decent introduction to the game... tinyurl.com/mavmastery good luck!
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Save your free crystals( free health pots basically)
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    This game requires lots of time.
    You need to be committed.
    If your not committed, then you won't progress
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Leave the game before you get trapped
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Oh & one more thing...

NEVER BUY PREMIUM HERO CRYSTALS... EVER!!!

They have awful value & will suck you’re units dry real quick.

For sure, they suck so much. Every new player buys em too. If you want phcs, play the 3v3 arena game mode
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Leave the game before you get trapped

There are tons of casual players