**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Costume Party!!!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Kinda a weird one, but if you could show up at a costume party looking like your favorite Champ, who would you choose? I would probably go for one of these:

Comments

• ShalomShalom Posts: 16
    civil warrior
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hood
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Omega Red, Thing, Deadpool, Mr. Sinister, Sentinel
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    In game character: Hyperion.

Character not in game: a tie between Apocalypse and Super Skrull.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I went as Dr. Voodoo to a party once. My Friend went as The Hood but everyone just thought he was Red Riding Hood lol.

*Pulls out guns and starts chanting in Latin*
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I went as Dr. Voodoo to a party once. My Friend went as The Hood but everyone just thought he was Red Riding Hood lol.

By the end of the night he just gave up and went along with it 😂
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I think I'd make a cute Emma Frost, in a kids in the hall type way
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Wait you were serious @Duke_Silver ? Would you mind blurring/covering your face and posting a pic of your DV costume? Or did I just get wooshed?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Gotta go sparky. Wearing that suit would be awesome
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Well, with my body constitution I'd probably try MODOK, the only character that isn't musculous fighter :smiley:
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hmm a interesting thread. I'd probably try n go for either hyperion or Blade. Maybe spidergwen. Where's the love for her?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Wait you were serious @Duke_Silver ? Would you mind blurring/covering your face and posting a pic of your DV costume? Or did I just get wooshed?
    Yep, totally for real, it was a comic book themed costume party at school. I didn’t have my phone out at the party (regret that now) so I didn’t take any pics of my own. A friend of mine might have a picture, I’ll see if I can find it.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I would take Venom and scare the cr*p out of people just for fun!
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I lack the bodystruckture for most female Champs, so i go for magneto or nightcrawler (Coat!)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’d love to see some Emma Frost drag
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Ive already got a Deadpool costume so there ya go.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226

I will take these.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    MODOK.
    All the freakin way.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Star Lord, I have the jacket and Marvel Legends mask
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346

I feel like a Night Thrasher costume would be fun, plus it comes with transportation if you need it.

A Venom the Duck costume would be... fun or terrifying... I'm not sure which.

Wow my first thought when I saw this thread was "I would do venom the duck first"
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I'd rather go as myself as my daughter thinks am already a superhero without a costume
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Kingpin.

• Definitely Hyperion or Hood