**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most difficult SP1 to evade

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Hey guys,
As the title suggest which character's sp1 you find the most difficult/impossible to evade completely?
For me it's War Machine's

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

You can evade War Machine sp1 if timed right. But yeh, it's really hard to do, and I was only able to evade it a couple of times.

U Can when u back op at the counter it like u need to dash back befero he even hav. Fire it of and then one more time but buy then u Got clip
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    @#%$! It is the ONLY special I cannot dodge consistantly.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Good counter though is Agent venom he stops the electic damage almost immediately with his debuff ability.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

You can evade War Machine sp1 if timed right. But yeh, it's really hard to do, and I was only able to evade it a couple of times.

U Can when u back op at the counter it like u need to dash back befero he even hav. Fire it of and then one more time but buy then u Got clip
    You can fully evade it by dashing back twice. No need to block any hit or take any hit.
    It's just the timing thatmakes it a hard thing to do. But possible
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Punisher 2099
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Gamer said:

War machim u cant evade it at all manuelt only auto evade Can

Bet he's a pain if kept on unblockable sp1!
    Drstu3000 said:

The screen changes perspective on Dr Strange's SP1 and it throws me off every time

Happened to me couple of times too!!
    Rap said:

@#%$! It is the ONLY special I cannot dodge consistantly.

Agree, the the two blasts from his repulsors have to be timed perfectly

I think OP's talking about sp1s that CAN be evaded fully.
    That would be korg's sp1.

He's a pain!!

Gamer said:

You can fully evade it by dashing back twice. No need to block any hit or take any hit.
    Any video available of the same?
    Would love learning it

Punisher 2099

That's tough too!!
    Kobster84 said:

Pretty sure you can evade every special attack some just take godlike reflexes

Whichever you find the hardest can be mentioned :)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Any video available of the same?
    Would love learning it
    If you search "mcoc evade war machine sp1" on youtube, it should appear some videos of it
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    OG Spidey, I usually try and block the web shots then dodge back when he starts hitting with his fists

OG Spidey, I usually try and block the web shots then dodge back when he starts hitting with his fists

yeah, his specials are difficult to evade, the only time I completely managed to completely dodge it was when I swiped back like a fanatic during arena lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Any special with bullets.

Cables SP1 I can dodge easy.
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    punisher og
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Moonknight.

I know it can be evaded and have done it, but even after 2+ years of playing still can't do it consistently.

Haven't even attempted the bullets of Warmachine, Falcon, Cable, Fixit, etc.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

Gamer said:

War machim u cant evade it at all manuelt only auto evade Can

Bet he's a pain if kept on unblockable sp1!

Act 5 baby..