**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can Void reverse/block healing?

Can void reverse/block healing? And how?

Comments

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    And some masteries in despair?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Junais said:

Yes. He can. Just need 2 stacks of petrify on the opponent.

How do you get Petrify? Do I have to use a combo of specials?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    Intimidating Presence debuffs, the Petrify one reduces PowerGain and Regen by 50% each. 2-stack basically Locks opponent. If Dup'd, then can convert to Fear of Void, and can get another 2 stack (reverse healing, except Sinister who says can’t go below 0 healing).
    He has a timer to add one debuff periodically, and his SP1 adds another debuff too.

Intimidating Presence debuffs, the Petrify one reduces PowerGain and Regen by 50% each. 2-stack basically Locks opponent. If Dup'd, then can convert to Fear of Void, and can get another 2 stack (reverse healing, except Sinister who says can’t go below 0 healing).
    He has a timer to add one debuff periodically, and his SP1 adds another debuff too.

So I just have to stack special 1 debuffs?
  • Yes, Special 1s, as well as playing defensively to just draw out the fight longer will add more periodically too.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    If he’s duped, getting fotv and petrify on at the same time will reverse it, having 2 petrify will block it. Unless you have despair mastery.

Yes, Special 1s, as well as playing defensively to just draw out the fight longer will add more periodically too.

do I need the petrify mastery for this?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Yes, Special 1s, as well as playing defensively to just draw out the fight longer will add more periodically too.

do I need the petrify mastery for this?
    No