**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can Void reverse/block healing?

Can void reverse/block healing? And how?

Comments

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    And some masteries in despair?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Junais said:

Yes. He can. Just need 2 stacks of petrify on the opponent.

How do you get Petrify? Do I have to use a combo of specials?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    Intimidating Presence debuffs, the Petrify one reduces PowerGain and Regen by 50% each. 2-stack basically Locks opponent. If Dup'd, then can convert to Fear of Void, and can get another 2 stack (reverse healing, except Sinister who says can’t go below 0 healing).
    He has a timer to add one debuff periodically, and his SP1 adds another debuff too.

Intimidating Presence debuffs, the Petrify one reduces PowerGain and Regen by 50% each. 2-stack basically Locks opponent. If Dup'd, then can convert to Fear of Void, and can get another 2 stack (reverse healing, except Sinister who says can’t go below 0 healing).
    He has a timer to add one debuff periodically, and his SP1 adds another debuff too.

So I just have to stack special 1 debuffs?
  • Yes, Special 1s, as well as playing defensively to just draw out the fight longer will add more periodically too.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    If he’s duped, getting fotv and petrify on at the same time will reverse it, having 2 petrify will block it. Unless you have despair mastery.

Yes, Special 1s, as well as playing defensively to just draw out the fight longer will add more periodically too.

do I need the petrify mastery for this?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Yes, Special 1s, as well as playing defensively to just draw out the fight longer will add more periodically too.

do I need the petrify mastery for this?
    No