**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fix it Kabam! Why you keep doing it to us!

MidgardiañMidgardiañ Posts: 3
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Whenever I enter into a important fight in AW The game get me back to my home screen and I lost half of my health. It's happening frequently now.
I am really pissed this time. That I decided to write it down here.
Why don't you guys find any solutions for this.. The loading time is really long in the game. All other apps which requires net connections works fine but this game is always get problems to connect to it servers. Fix it kabam! Or you will loose many of us.

Comments

• @Gmonkey Cellular.. How many times I have to restart my phone to play.. Why don't they fix it..
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I can use and watch netflix pon di sofa! But i cant play MCOC in peace! Always lagginh pon di war time and when i need my best champions lagging kills it pon di connection off internet!
  • @Kabam Miike seeing this man???
    Many of us have this issue.. Time to do something about it
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    It disconnects for me about 2-4 times an hour and it very very unstable. Slow connection times on cellular and WiFi. Run on 3G, 4G, 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz and no change to issues. Can restart device, reinstall app, nothing seems to be a fix. I'm sure it's their servers. As the content gets more intense it's only going to get worse. 🤦
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Yeah it's happened to me a few times too, in alliance quest also
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

Whenever I enter into a important fight in AW The game get me back to my home screen and I lost half of my health. It's happening frequently now.
    I am really pissed this time. That I decided to write it down here.
    Why don't you guys find any solutions for this.. The loading time is really long in the game. All other apps which requires net connections works fine but this game is always get problems to connect to it servers. Fix it kabam! Or you will loose many of us.

Are you using an older phone? Maybe it's time to upgrade because no one in my group is having this problem
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I finished reading this post and I was completely unaware that this was affecting a large chunk of the community. Hopefully kabam comes up with a way to fix this soon.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Unfortunately these issues won’t b fixed and a moderator will close thread. This happens to me every day and frustrating in war where 18k health melts to 9k without even a fight.
    Honestly i want these issues fixed rather than offers or free stuff to enjoy game.
    It’s been going on for months!
    And no I don’t wanna spend on a new tablet, ipad or phone when everything else is fine and never got this connection issue anywhere else than this game
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Gsaba said:

Unfortunately these issues won’t b fixed and a moderator will close thread. This happens to me every day and frustrating in war where 18k health melts to 9k without even a fight.
    Honestly i want these issues fixed rather than offers or free stuff to enjoy game.
    It’s been going on for months!
    And no I don’t wanna spend on a new tablet, ipad or phone when everything else is fine and never got this connection issue anywhere else than this game

How old is your device?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It's not just happening on older devices. It's happened to me on my Verizon Samsung galaxy s10.
  • This is performance based with your device. In order for us to properly investigate these issues, we will need you to please head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template:

iOS
    Android

Thank you in advance!
This discussion has been closed.