**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Curious???

I am curious to know what the end game,high "rollers" are using for their game devices. I am actually thinking of leaving the Android platform. (My god for a game...) And if I do I don't wanna be stuck with same issues I experience now???

Comments

• StikyStiky Posts: 79
    The latest iPhone would be perfect anything higher than iPhone6. 6s and above
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    iPhone 7+ and still experience lag, loading, frame rate and input drop issues. Run on full strength WiFi usually with little to no competition from other devices.

And I don’t consider myself endgame. Just a long time player.

Dr. Zola
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Android is really bad people post on here git good all the time but when the game lags everytime the enemy dashes at you or you try to dash at them its nearly impossible to "git good" ad the timing changes because of this lag.. They keep making the game more difficult but make no efforts to make it fairly playable to all players.. I lost a great alliance a few months back because if it and havent really. Felt like playing much since its hard to tell someone who isnt experiencing the issue that its real.. And when it breaks for most other players is the only time the game actually seems to work right for me.i hope they get it sorted out one day but its been going on for too long for me to have hope at this point.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    8+, no log, no issues
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I got a Galaxy s9+ and I don't experience any issues. My wifi sucks, but that's on my internet provider
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I use One plus 6 (Android). No issues at all. Other than intermittent connectivity issues (my connection is fine), I don't find any other issues like lag or drop input.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I have considered grabbing an iPad mini - is there a certain model up I should be looking at?
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I am also very interested in this question! I am very reluctant to go from Android to iOS for a game. But if I am to get an Android device that works great with this game, which one should I go for? Any tried and tested devices?
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53

I am also very interested in this question! I am very reluctant to go from Android to iOS for a game. But if I am to get an Android device that works great with this game, which one should I go for? Any tried and tested devices?

I have only ever played this game on Androids ( 3 different phones over the years) and have had no issue. I still currently play my secondary account on my older of the 3 phones, a Droid Turbo, and don't have issues on that. Play my main account on a Note9 and it runs smooth other than the same connection issues that everyone has in general just due to the game.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Stiky said:

The latest iPhone would be perfect anything higher than iPhone6. 6s and above

Don’t get the iPhone X I’m on a iPhone 7+ and it works fine as long as nits not on kabams end
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    iPad Pro and iPhone XS MAX