**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG Vision Offer

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Any idea when the OG Vision offer gonna come again and how long will it take for a F2P player to accumulate 10k units?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Any idea when the OG Vision offer gonna come again and how long will it take for a F2P player to accumulate 10k units?

Nope.

Less than 2 months.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    mad a similar post not long ago.
    it seems based on history we can pray and hope it returns again in march.
    i personally just want the 3* version for my collection

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    xNig said:

Nope.

Less than 2 months.
    Or a day or two of extra work/overtime then just buy 3 odins. This is where the time/money ratio really shows.
    lozzadude said:

xNig said:

Nope.

Less than 2 months.
    Less than 2 months if you don't have a life!
    Lol. If you don’t spend on crystals it’s pretty much 5-6k a month just by grinding arena. I never go for 5* featured champs. Just 1.5m/4m/6m milestones and I save around that amount a month.

At 12k units now (10.5k after buying the T5B offer today). Was at 200 when the gifting event ended.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    About 3.5 weeks to reach 1k units from 4* basic arena grind (excluding possible units from battlechips earned, units from event quests, 22H solo events, etc).

So, it's pretty fast.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    I wish they would do a similar offer for the new Captain Marvel - hype!
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    SHouldn't take too long to get 10k. I got 3k total in the last 3 weeks. I stopped spending on energy refills and arena refreshes. milestones and arena crystals did the trick.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

lozzadude said:

xNig said:

Nope.

Less than 2 months.
    Lol. If you don’t spend on crystals it’s pretty much 5-6k a month just by grinding arena. I never go for 5* featured champs. Just 1.5m/4m/6m milestones and I save around that amount a month.

At 12k units now (10.5k after buying the T5B offer today). Was at 200 when the gifting event ended.
    I assume you mean the 4* basic/4* featured/5* featured milestones?
    Siliyo said:

xNig said:

lozzadude said:

xNig said:

Nope.

Less than 2 months.

Yup.
    Which comes to around 144 hrs of grinding (6hrs per cycle, twice a week, for 12 weeks) and y’all lol when I suggest 8-12 hrs of real life work instead. Yep, makes sense.
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Between solo & alliance events, EQ, 4* arena (to 1M), and 5* arena (to 1M) - I pull about 500 units a week, without too much effort. I do try to take advantage of solo events when possible. I'm sure it's possible to do more but this system keeps me sane. NOTE: That's not including battle chips - which I save to 1 to 2 M.
    Verzz said:

xNig said:

lozzadude said:

xNig said:

Nope.

Less than 2 months.

Is that from also opening BC along the way or just from the milestones?
    I don’t save BCs. 😂
    edited March 2019
    axelelf_1 said:

Which comes to around 144 hrs of grinding (6hrs per cycle, twice a week, for 12 weeks) and y’all lol when I suggest 8-12 hrs of real life work instead. Yep, makes sense.

6 hours over 3 days is 2 hours per day. You know you can grind arena while walking to the train/metro stations, while being on the train, while walking to lunch, while smoking or taking a dump in the toilet, while watching television etc etc. I’m sure you take more than 2 hours doing all these a day.

Beats surfing Facebook or Insta and seeing others’ lives through filtered lenses, or looking at 9gag for cheap thrills. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Between solo & alliance events, EQ, 4* arena (to 1M), and 5* arena (to 1M) - I pull about 500 units a week, without too much effort. I do try to take advantage of solo events when possible. I'm sure it's possible to do more but this system keeps me sane. NOTE: That's not including battle chips - which I save to 1 to 2 M.

Yup. Agreed. Of all the 22hr events, there’s perfect series, arena wins and hero use that incentivizes grinding. It’s an additional free 25 units.

Level up is a no brainer. Another free 25 units.

EQ completion is the tricky one and I don’t usually clock that. But everything else is just free units.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Siliyo said:

xNig said:

lozzadude said:

xNig said:

Nope.

Less than 2 months.

Yup.
    What phone do you have?
    xNig said:

axelelf_1 said:

6 hours over 3 days is 2 hours per day. You know you can grind arena while walking to the train/metro stations, while being on the train, while walking to lunch, while smoking or taking a dump in the toilet, while watching television etc etc.

Beats surfing Facebook or Insta and seeing others’ lives through filtered lenses, or looking at 9gag for cheap thrills. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I have a business and a family so I only have maybe 1.5-2hrs of play time per day. I envy those with the time to play and grind but since I don’t have it, I have to pay if I want something.
    Siliyo said:

xNig said:

Siliyo said:

xNig said:

lozzadude said:

xNig said:

Nope.

Less than 2 months.

Yup.
    What phone do you have?
    iPhone 8.
    axelelf_1 said:

xNig said:

axelelf_1 said:

6 hours over 3 days is 2 hours per day. You know you can grind arena while walking to the train/metro stations, while being on the train, while walking to lunch, while smoking or taking a dump in the toilet, while watching television etc etc.

I have a business and a family so I only have maybe 1.5-2hrs of play time per day. I envy those with the time to play and grind but since I don’t have it, I have to pay if I want something.
    Same here. Got 2 kids, 4 and 6.
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    I also want this offer to come back
    Verzz said:

xNig said:

Verzz said:

xNig said:

lozzadude said:

xNig said:

Nope.

Less than 2 months.

Is that from also opening BC along the way or just from the milestones?
    I don’t save BCs. 😂
    Ah that makes sense - thanks! I usually save my BC until there is a bonus and do a little bit less grinding than you probably but was making way less units so that is why I was curious.
    Haha. Usually it’s bonus to gold and since I don’t really need gold, I’d prefer knowing how many units I have on hand before making decisions on whether or not to spend them.