**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr Strange worth more than his Yankee ability

Reg_MontanaReg_Montana Posts: 30
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Please can someone here tell to KABAM or take it to the hearing that Dr Strange worth more than he's. He should be one of the top 3 champ in this contest. He's the champ in charge of time. He should not be nerfed like others. Please make this champ worth having.
Can you imagine; low health, low attack, no power gain from hits,33% power over 9 secs. Just nullifies, inflict weakness and amor break. That's too poor. Give him power lock, the most power gain champ than Hyperion. Also find the chance of giving him life steal from every special attack.
Hope you listen.

Comments

• Reg_MontanaReg_Montana Posts: 30
    I know man but he's still top champ.
    KABAM downgraded him enough. Give Hyperion, SW, and even mere mordo such abilities and a high prestige. How can you compare Dr Strange and mordo? For Christ they should switch their ability. Who the hell is mordo?
    This Dr Strange should be given more.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    these are very differen't champions other utilitys they had to nerf him like scarlet witch i do agree hyperion has way tomuch dps but he is suposed to be strong not like he can nullify and have a decent heal dr strange power gain is also different it's overtime rather then a buff which is very usefull i personaly don't realy care about prestige.
    Yeah. That's true. But still insist on pleading for Dr Strange power up.
    Prestige doesn't matter to me though.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    give him power gain by hit or increase the potency of his cycle and he'll be one of the top champ in war. He counter Hyperion, Mordo and Nightcrawler hard.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Everyone else in this thread must be playing a different game than me. DS is squishy and weak. Arena is all he is good for now.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Kojomaoto wrote: »
    i think that ds is overall good champion, better than many in contest. if played correctly, and if you have luck, you can regen almost 1/3 of his health in power gain phase, only problem with him id say is that he is gaining power to slow imo.

Thank you, He is great if you know how to use him. He was my MVP in act 4's final. I got so tired of others whining when he was nerfed. It was like they did not know how to play with out a god tir healing factor.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    I use him in the attack phase for War from time to time. Counter Spell comes in handy against juggernaut and anyone who has Regen or power gain.
    His counter spell is good bbut my issue is power gain. It's damn slow.
    Decrease the time to 6 seconds not 9 secs.
    That's my point
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    That's my point

This. He gains power pretty slow which is my only issue with him. He's still a killer. Just in a stacked class.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Well u guys should get MD if power gain is your problem
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    That's my point

No you put it down to 8... which is between his old power gain and his current gain by exactly 1 second each way.
    Then maybe a slight crit rate boost in attack, block proficiency in defense, and Enervate while pink

(And maybe scale up life steal on special attacks again? That's a MAJOR issue many people complain about)
    edited July 2017
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    (And maybe scale up life steal on special attacks again? That's a MAJOR issue many people complain about)

His Regen or Life steal is fine as is. He has not done it in the movies or comics that I can remember. So should he have it in the first place? Probably not, but he does, and I'm good with that. I just don't want to turn him into some thing in the game that he is not in the comics.
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    I wish they buff him coz he's just a meh charcter now ...doesn't get the love he deserves from comic

Really?
    Well, I'm planning on putting him in my to champs do deal with it.
    He deserves.
    His ability to stop regen on Maestro made him my MVP in act 4.