**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need a chill and laid back alliance

Hello! I'm looking for a new home as my previous alliance got disbanded. Able to run Map 2 and 3, and frequent wars is fine! Message me at Line:Deltrons

Comments

• Options
    Jeschatts88Jeschatts88 Posts: 101
    I added you on both. Very chill group
  • Options
    added you. we will be running AQ 4/3.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Deltrons said:

Hello! I'm looking for a new home as my previous alliance got disbanded. Able to run Map 2 and 3, and frequent wars is fine! Message me at Line:Deltrons

Hello Deltrons. Are you still looking for a new home? If you are, please consider joining our sister alliance at [Dos34]. Our alliance is an organized, active alliance that seeks new members regardless of skills level. You can be a new player to the game or a vet. You are welcome to join and play with us. There are no event minimums and no donations. We ask that you are active and play the game to enjoy and relax like we do as we grow our rosters. Our alliance is focused on AQ doing Map 2 x 5 days in 1-BG. It's not a place to park your account as inactivity that is more than 14 days without informing us in advance will be booted. If you have any questions, please contact us in-game: Fost Army or Shotkicker. Those are the leader and officer's IGNs. I run the main alliance and I can also be reached in-game if you have any questions. My IGN is gladiator2014.