**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your favorite Special 2 in terms of animation style?

I personally love how Hood just summons two pistols from his hands with a fire effect. But as of now, I am loving Mr. Sinister's sp2. It reminds me of DBZ in a way.

Comments

• I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Omega Red
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venoms is badass imo
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    - Corvus
    - Punisher 2099
    - Masacre
    - Kang
    - Joe Fixit
    - Heimdall
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Killmonger has a devastating SP2
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Mr Sinister's is a beautiful special, and very reminiscent of something from Marvel vs Capcom. Hela gets an honorable mention, as I love the idea of just chucking a greataxe at someone's face.
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    Carnage. Perfectly shows how savage he is.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    edited March 2019
    I like Joe fixit sp2😀. He is awesome.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Love Bishop's sp2.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Thor Ragnorok:
    A great flurry of knife attacks that show off Thor's combat skills.

Punisher:
    He just fires everything in this attack and that's why I love it.

The Thing:
    The Thing looks so goofy (in a good way) when he balls himself up to do a canonball.

Venom:
    Extremely vicious and unrestrained, just like Venom.

Sentinel:
    Hands: Eject!
    Operation: Self Detonation!

-Medusa:
    Super-spiral-slice-and-dicing hair Attack! That just means that this SP2 is pretty crazy when it hits.

Venom the Duck:
    Just plain old ridiculousness as Howard punches you and then launches eggs. EGGS!

Sabretooth:
    I love how he launches rocks at you to distract you, only for him to leap across the screen to attack.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Crossbones sp2 is incredibly satisfying to fire off.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Venom crossbones kingpin
    Others I can’t think of right now
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Voodoo's looks like an epic energy uppercut.

Can absolutely just spam Blade's SP2 when you have the opponent cornered.

Howard's flailing machine gun fire in it's random awesomness.

Morningstar when the opponent is stacked with buffs.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I enjoy iron man and wolverines s2 just because they make me nostalgic.
  • Dom_14Dom_14 Posts: 26
    Rocket Racoon is my favorite SP2, it's almost always insta-kill when I get to and use his SP2, plus I generally love the throwing a grenade thing. I also like Quake's riding-a-flying-rock SP2 animation.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    It's a pity Green Goblin's SP2 has not been mentioned so far. Extremely satisfying to watch, amazing DoT, insta-death for opponent most of the times. Much better than most champions SP3, truth be told.
  • 1)Medusa
    2)Voodoo
    3)Carnage
    4)Hyperion
    5)Wolverine
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Proxima
    Killmonger
    Wasp
    Imiw
    Modok
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    venom
    joe fixit
    kang
    blade
    iwim
    dormammu
  • HdrvHdrv Posts: 61
    Domino, korg, medusa, corvus, archangel, aegon, champion, stark spidey, icemann, blade, ghost rider
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Proxima
    Corvus
    sentinel
    Venom
    Both Punishers
    Emma Frost
    Killmonger
    Mr. Sinister
    IMIW
    CAIW
    ETC
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Yondu
    Because few of life's problems cant be solved with the proper application of high-velocity projectiles

Sentinel
    Because few of life's problems cant be solved with the proper application of high-velocity projectiles

Domino

Iceman

Falcon

Blade

Hawkeye

Crossbones

Iron Patriot/Black Bolt
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Gamora - simply savage
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Groot
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    BB was my 1st favorite sp2, he was my 1st 4* champ!