**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Meme tier champs you actually enjoy playing

For me personally it’s joe fixit. I really like his special 3 and random card ability. I also like playing miles morales and seeing how many evade charges I can build up and keep.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I like using kingpin, like his specials and animations. Doesn’t get me very far though.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Falcon. His Locked On mechanic shuts down a ton of annoyances in the game and most people don't even know it.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I'm losing my meme on the 6th.

RIP Spider-Gwen
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Hamin said:

I'm losing my meme on the 6th.

RIP Spider-Gwen

Rise
    In
    Power

Indeed
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Colossus, I just like that sp3 smack.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck.

Love his Sp2 and all it's randomness
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior for me. Really underrated champion; and his fighting animation, shield bashes and so forth just make fighting with him fun, for me.
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

Civil Warrior for me. Really underrated champion; and his fighting animation, shield bashes and so forth just make fighting with him fun, for me.

agree'd i love his abilities, his animations and that armour looks freakin sick
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I really like IP and Joe Fixit
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Kamala kahn
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venompool and joe fixit
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Thor (Jane Foster), chain stunning is incredible.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if Mordo counts as a meme tier because I know that a lot of players don't really like him, but he is one of my favorite champions to play as, he was my first r4 five star champion, I ranked him up before Blade too. I even cleared most of RoL with him. Building up furies and regens is so fun and he's such a good champ to use for really long fights because of this. Also, he's a great Venom killer and I took down the Venom boss in Act 4 in about ten seconds because of his L2. Joe Fixit is also pretty banging to play with if you're good at keeping up a combo and roll his club card right away.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    IP.