**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How bad is Colossus?

So obviously colossus is not even near the best charcter and some even consider him to be the worst. I would agree that he was for sure top 3 worst in the game but then today I got lucky. I pulled a 5 star omega red. I looked at his abilities and synergies and I saw the colossus one (something like + 20% attack rating for each armour up & parrys do armor ups) so I tested it out. With a 3/30 4 star sig 40 colossus the damage didn't seem bad when I was able to stack up armour ups. He didn't seem bad at all I was surprised. Do people know this synergy exist when making tier list or talking about needed bluffs? Cause the damage output wasn't bad. Use this synergy and test him out
Do you still think he is bad?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd rather use him questing or in the arena than Groot. That's about all I can say for Colossus.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★

Literally the worst champ in the game.

Worse than iron patriot? Really
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I really don't know. I mean today in war one of our officers placed his duped 4* colossus as main boss. seeing it I got confused if he really thinks he is that good?
    I didn't change it as I want to see what other officers think abt it.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Literally the worst champ in the game.

I had him as one of the attackers in initial aw 😉
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Super Bad
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    With the Omega Red and Emma Frost synergy, he isn't that bad. Throw some Mutant Agenda and his special attacks are pretty heavy. I think he's then a "occasionally useful' instead of 'meme'. IP lacks such synergies, so IP is definitely worse.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Bleed immune muscle man who is all shiny.

What can be better than that!? :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    When I see a 5* awakened with +4k attack in miniboss, well, I want to make sure he don't reach special 3 ever.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Hot garbage.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited March 2019

Everyone's blind af.
    He's a god level defender on power start 1+power start 2+Minor aspect of death.

Uhhh

He's literally the easiest fight ever. And there isn't a node that has power start one and two, instant sp3 would be a ridiculous node, even without aspect of death lol.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 771 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    If the 1 stack limit was taken off of the Omega Red synergy it would breath new life into Colossus. The armor ups don’t last long, so it wouldnt even make him OP, just viable. That paired with the Emma Frost synergy, and he’d actually be a decent champ for power gain with acceptable damage.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    best mutant
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Synergy makes him go from worst to bad, people just don’t care about him even with the synergy, ant man has had similar synergies but he is much more relevant and is at least an above average champ with them, and he has synergy with the best champ giving him more recognition
    The_Boss9 said:

Everyone's blind af.

Uhhh

He's literally the easiest fight ever. And there isn't a node that has power start one and two, instant sp3 would be a ridiculous node, even without aspect of death lol.
    You've not been playing for too long ya? Previous iteration of AW had nodes like this. Power Start 2 SP2 Unblockable. Fun and exciting times.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    He's just a metal boi with some armor ups. Other meme tier champs are better than him
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    xNig said:

The_Boss9 said:

Everyone's blind af.

Uhhh

You've not been playing for too long ya? Previous iteration of AW had nodes like this. Power Start 2 SP2 Unblockable. Fun and exciting times.
    I remember that node fondly, when Hood trashed people on the regular.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I've heard at Max sig he's decent. Not sure many can confirm though.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    xNig said:

The_Boss9 said:

Everyone's blind af.

Uhhh

No no he's saying it's a node with instant sp3. I know that there were power start 2 and etc, just not a power start 3 type node.
    The_Boss9 said:

xNig said:

The_Boss9 said:

Everyone's blind af.

Uhhh

No no he's saying it's a node with instant sp3. I know that there were power start 2 and etc, just not a power start 3 type node.
    Power Start 2 + OG Vision. Fight starts, Synthesis, instant sp3.

Remember the “oh so fun” EQ some time back with OGV as chapter one boss with power start 2? 😂
    edited March 2019

xNig said:

The_Boss9 said:

Everyone's blind af.

Uhhh

I remember that node fondly, when Hood trashed people on the regular.

Yeah. Until people got around to learning how to fight him. But when Hood was just released, he absolutely massacred on that node.

Not to mention Cyclops on Thorns + Sp1 unblockable. I think it was node 23 or something. The one that goes to 43 Power gain 200% that absolutely was always a Magik.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    While Colussus needs a buff, He is nowhere as useless as DPXF. At least Colussus has an immunity.
  • Literally the worst champ in the game.

No, vulture.