**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Luckiest crystal opening

Post your luckiest crystal opening here.

Comments

• Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    My luck is always bad, my best pulls was a 5* killmonger from the legendary cinematic crystal or a spider Stark 4*. Everything else I got is trash. Am I the only one with terrible luck?
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

From where?
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Gonna guess fgmc
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Donkilla said:

Havent got many 5*s but the few i have, ive got Hyperion, Killmonger, Iceman, MODOK, GHOST, Quake.

And maybe 1 or 2 more 5* who i dont like

Ive had bad luck, i really wanted 5* Void

That is NOT bad luck dude....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah it’s fgmc
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★

• LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Just pulled these and sw was a dupe

• TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    Everytime I pull a good 5* champ, I always get trash tier champs for the next 3 months. Pulled a Sabertooth from a featured once then I pulled Juggy, Loki, BPCW and Civil Warrior back to back (all featured crystals).
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    5 star quake, sparky, and omega red
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    This is beautiful!
    Fabi1989 said:

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Had a streak of like 7 straight mutant 5* champions that I had no use for since I had zero mutant t4 catalyts. Decided to cut the bs, saved for blade, got three tries for him and pulled blade, symbiote supreme, and guillotine. Absoulutely thrilled and then a day later I finished going through 5.3 and 5.4, got 2 more 5* basic crystals to opened and got cap iw and killmonger. 4 god tier champs and 1 alright champ in 2 days, I predict I will get trash for at least a year lol.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    From basic.

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    My best pulls in order of excitement:
    Corvus 4*
    Blade 4*
    Omega Red 4* + dupe
    GR 4*
    DV 5*
    IMIW 4*
    4* Skill AG
  • SliceandDiceSliceandDice Posts: 63
    4* ms marvel first day I started playing
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    4* sabertooth from phc, 4* domino from login crystal on my alt account, 5* gwenpool from basic 5* and 4* domino from imiw crystal on my main account
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I got this the other day.

• DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    V1PER1987 said:

Donkilla said:

Havent got many 5*s but the few i have, ive got Hyperion, Killmonger, Iceman, MODOK, GHOST, Quake.

And maybe 1 or 2 more 5* who i dont like

Ive had bad luck, i really wanted 5* Void

That is NOT bad luck dude....
    Ive got 5* medusa forgot about her but i really wanted 5* void and Magik RNG is a pain
    All i wanted was a 5* void and a 5* Magik RNG is a pain, havent got many 5* but these are the ones i have got, bad luck to me

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Donkilla said:

All i wanted was a 5* void and a 5* Magik RNG is a pain, havent got many 5* but these are the ones i have got, bad luck to me

I hope karma blesses you with a 5* Colossus and Netflix DD.
    I dont need clossus all i need is void 5* and 5* magik
  • KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60

Beyond stoked about magneto... 😝