**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multiple Alliance Quest Rewards

Anyone else noticing some receiving Alliance Quest Rewards while others are not receiving any. I have noticed some receiving them multiple times and I don't receive them. Is there anything being done to correct this or to reward others who didn't get them to balance it out. I have recently changed alliances after receiving my initial rewards. But I would have waited if I thought I would get more.

Comments

• redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    I'm just saying we should all have the same opportunity to get the rewards. It should be equal.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I’ve recieved 3 sets of rewards so far... not sure why, but i’ve gotten a lot of glory over the last week or so. Just received it again tonight.
    Those who are getting it of course they usually do t want it to be known. But what about us who don't get that same benefit. I just want to know if someone will be done to balance this out or is everyone going to keep getting further ahead because of this
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Yeah same here. It's good for us to have nice things but those nice things should be given to everyone or no one. I'm just saying, cuz I'm getting passed up by some cuz their getting a ton of free rewards that isn't being given to everyone and it's just part of a glitch. All I want is balance.

You're talking about it like it's somehow an intentional thing that Kabam has done, and that they know exactly who has received extra rewards and how much extra they got.
    No I don't think it's intentional in any way. But there has to be some record of it. Or something that can be done.
    Anyways I knew a lot would not be happy with me putting this out there. But I just wanted to get this out to be looked into. I'm done commenting further on this. Just wanted to get a discussion on it started
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Shhhh.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    But still I'm impressed that the community shssd on this matter for this long. But this had to come up eventually.
  • Last one today wasn't even included in a Mail Msg, just appeared in Stash by itself. Oh wait, nevermind, I mean I have only received the exact amount I should have, no more, no less. Look, over there, “look at the grouse” (for those Stooges fans) or... “SQUIRREL !” (if you’re a dog lover).
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @redsoxpatsfan89 realistically speaking, kabam are more likely to take back the extra rewards rather than give equal rewards to those who didn't receive it. You should be aware of this by now after kabam always fix bugs that give benefits to players quickly and take forever to fix bugs that negatively affect players.
  • They should just give out one more final set of rewards to everyone, and then at least everyone will have been given SOME amount of extra (and hopefully people won’t say “wait, you got MORE extra than me, no fair”, lol, and just be happy with “extra is extra”).