**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R4 upgrade poll

Next R4 upgrade poll 27 votes

5* Dupped Blade to R4
48%
CrkwestTerraAayush2268JohnyzeroKamikaze_TurtleRoronoaZoro23ZombieZeddMrBanksPrasannaLufasoCtleath_013LydrahCrazedtitancat 13 votes
5* Dupped Void to R4
44%
ArcDeAngelusbloodyCainKihlgastSpiderCoolsBirdReynoldsMarvel2289Mitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123shumaxgorathREXAAAAAAAARkubricknolan 12 votes
5* Dupped Starlord to R4
3%
Stark78Alfa 1 vote
5* Dupped Dr. Voodoo to R4
3%
Maldroit2 1 vote
Wait for Someone else
0%

Comments

• bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    Share your experience please
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    5* Dupped Blade to R4
    Well blade is gonna help you the most with voodoo n void a close second. Blade is one of the best skill out there and trumps both void n voodoo for the most part. SL is still good but only if you can keep a reliable kombo. Screw up, n you lose damage. If you have the resources I'd say do blade then void to have a reliable counter for pretty much all the game can throw at you. So Imo go Blade then void if you can. Voodoo is close to my heart so I shouldn't say anything about him
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Part of this decision really depends on what content you want to complete next. If you're wanting to complete or explore act 5, any of those champs would do, but I'd probably recommend blade. If you're wanting to do labyrinth, Voodoo won't be useful.

take this advice with a grain of salt, however. I haven't done much past getting uncollected and struggling with the current EQ...
    edited March 2019
    I am 100% 5.1, 5.3,5.4. I am exploring 5.2 right now but it should not be too difficult.
    I need to foucs on champ which can help me to explore uncollected difficulty for event quest 100% every month without much revives or portion.
    Also I think soon we will be having Act 6
    This is my roster

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    5* Dupped Blade to R4
    Blade, he is just a super solid champ
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    TIL it's spelled "dupplicate".
    I am saying dupped in poll because I will be done with Act 5 in a week and I am planning to use Generic on one of them.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Why two p's?