**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skrulls

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
Are they gonna replace Sentinels in AQ...this event quest that is coming will mark exactly 1 yr since the introduction of Sentinels to the contest.

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    that would be great! i realy dislike sentinels...
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Cassy said:

that would be great! i realy dislike sentinels...

There was an image where NF and Cap Marvel had their backs to each other...On NF side was blue color background and red for Cap Marvel with both skrulls on each side so i assume we would have a faction like we did for civil war where we chose sides but i guess i was wrong lol......either way with skrulls invasion it make sense they took over unless sentinels wipes them out instead lmao
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    So as a general proposition, I’m okay if Kabam wants to take my “Classic” and somewhat underperforming 5* Captain Marvel and suddenly give her a squiggly green Skrull chin and pointy ears. Maybe add a synergy or another ability and voila—problem of extra Carol Danvers in the MCoC uni solved.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

So as a general proposition, I’m okay if Kabam wants to take my “Classic” and somewhat underperforming 5* Captain Marvel and suddenly give her a squiggly green Skrull chin and pointy ears. Maybe add a synergy or another ability and voila—problem of extra Carol Danvers in the MCoC uni solved.

Dr. Zola

I know she is a skrull watch lol
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Since Skrulls are coming into play, I want Super Skrull and Paibok.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I know she is a skrull watch lol
    Actually, even if her abilities didn’t change at all, that would be awfully cool.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Doombots?

Aren't bots against TOS? 😀

Seriously, are those robots too? (Double immune n stuff) Things dont seem to be much better.