**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Plan C rankup if the unthinkable happens

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So I wanna get my domino to 4/55, and I only need 1 more t4 mutant, but I’m currently sitting at max tech and skill. If I get skill from the one crystal I open, I’m gonna rank CB (already decided) if I get tech, I have no clue because I have crappy tech champs. I’m not a big fan of IMIW and he hasn’t really been game changing for me. All his utility is covered by all the other champs I have ranked higher, and his damage is meh (unless I wanna play dangerously aggressive to keep plasma up) I’m considering AoU but his damage also is pretty low (I would rather have to bait specials for 1 min instead of no specials for 5). Is GG an okay option? Anyone have him high ranking for offense?

NOTE: I COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT AWD. DON’T vote for IMIW because he is a decent defender

Plan C rankup if the unthinkable happens 45 votes

IMIW
22%
Lvernon15JustusCastrumXxLoganTDCxXWabobashadow_lurker22ClydaniaAnkalagonnThe_Boss9MaatManUmbertoDelRio 10 votes
GG
8%
Marvel2289GhostboytjieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNBSAI 4 votes
AoU
17%
CrkwestGuzmaCharlie_SceneZombieZeddDethwraithDennis_83kubricknolanCapn_Dante 8 votes
Civil Warrior
4%
Foxhero007Pocketwaifu 2 votes
Yondu
8%
Ben345qThatKnashDrakenChampioncriticVoltolos 4 votes
Just wait until you get a better tech
8%
Ph1313iiSkittle_Ninja69Ctleath_013Ægon0710 4 votes
Just do it but wait til it’s about to expire to decide (in case you pull sparky or something)
8%
Animejay70KelvinKageWakanda4Ever278shumaxgorath 4 votes
Do the t4cc trade in (serious votes only pls)
6%
Primmer79Aayush2268Oseus98 3 votes
Other
13%
winterthurTimrosMaldroit2Mitchell35TheSquish671Arham1 6 votes

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Other
    Sentinel
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Other
    Howard the duck
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    IMIW
    Imiw is underrated as an attacker, he’s fun to play and you also have that coldsnap and bleed immune when armor is up. You pretty much always have armor up. He’s also got an amazing block proficiency and has some utility
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Sentinel
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    IMIW
    take not of wat @UmbertoDelRio says about IMIW rank him up
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Other
    Ultron, his regen.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Other
    Sentinel.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Other
    Go for Ultron, and Believe me when I say that he is still the go to option for me in AQ. I recently ranked my 5star Ultron to r3 and no regrets. I can solo Map 5 Kingpin in 2 or 3 times with only timeout.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    GG
    I'd initially go with imiw but if you insist that imiw is not really what you want I'd go with gg, my 4* gg has worked quite well for me when it comes to attacking
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    IMIW
    He's really good and fun for offense aswell
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I already opened it; got mutant :mrgreen: I got me a spiffy 4/55 Domino
  • Just wait until you get a better tech
    Wait for ghost. Shes really great