**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye is too op, they've removed his sp3

No more SP3 description in HE info.

Does it really matters? No one really used it.
But, I'm curious, how much damage you do with it???

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    All that means is that Hawkeye's sp3 doesn't have any special effects. I'd recommend checking out the 'Special Attacks' section of his page. It's between the 'Attributes' and 'Synergy Bonuses' sections.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    You mean, this??? ;)

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

No more SP3 description in HE info.

Does it really matters? No one really used it.
    But, I'm curious, how much damage you do with it???

I don't think it was removed. If I recall correctly, there was never a description for it in his ability list, mostly because it didn't have any special added effect. L1 has power drain and bleed. L2 has bleed. All specials can Hemorrhage when Hawkeye is awakened. But the L3 has nothing inherently unique about it.

If you look at some of the earliest champs, you'll find that he's not the only one with a description like this. For example, Abomination's special attacks aren't even mentioned in his ability list.

Champion ability lists today are the length of short novels, but it wasn't always this way.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I hate that new champs have a freaking novel written to understand all their abilities. I miss the old days when you popped a champ and used it without having to learn and translate the verbiage. I sound like I'm 90 but I'm only 37. No, I didn't have to walk to school in snow. Lol 🤦