**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hello there, Superior Iron Man from my first five star

:(

Hello there, Superior Iron Man from my first five star 129 votes

Good
15%
CrkwestSavio444SceptilemaniacFR33_HUG5[Deleted User]ThesurvivlistKerneascx23433MegaGalacticShadow_PhoneixKobster84TakingAllDownGhostboytjieAgentMZICE_ICE_BABYGUARD1ANEvisceratorLD_Studios97Ech02380casual0 20 votes
Bad
84%
winterthurWhiskey_PoetWhododo872A_Noob_Is1JestressAxeCopFireManup456noyTerraRikuremanameplasmyPUNCAKEHENRIQUE_FORTEAzzzm0SlappapowArydhdhStucatStark78AlfaOrcDovahkiinTheSenior 109 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Bad
    Mine was Captain Marvel, slightly better than yours.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Bad
    My first was regular Iron Man. At least yours looks cooler!
    Bad

My first duped was Iron Man. Interesting to use in AQ.
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    Bad
    It could be worse! I wouldn't rank him up super high, but at least it is a 5-star. Can't always get a God Tier on your first pull!
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
    Bad
    Be ready for about 10-15 more bad ones before you get that first good one...
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Bad
    Mine first was Loki and second is she hulk!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Bad

My first duped was Iron Man. Interesting to use in AQ.

• ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Good

why are ppl saying he is bad?
    he is a WORKHORSE, especially if he is your very first 5*. he is not great but given your lvl, im assuming you have act4 act 5 to complete so hes regen will save you many units in the long run..
    wish you the best on your next opening. but he is a good champ. ppl here want it easy and want OP champs.
    shm
    Bad

he is a WORKHORSE, especially if he is your very first 5*. he is not great but given your lvl, im assuming you have act4 act 5 to complete so hes regen will save you many units in the long run..
    wish you the best on your next opening. but he is a good champ. ppl here want it easy and want OP champs.
    shm
    I mean, when you compare him to what else is out there, he is definitely bad. As a stand alone, of course he is not bad. He is a middle of the road champion. In comparison to other champs they could have pulled, he is bad.

Just look at other cosmic options: Hyperion, Corvus, Medusa, anyone other than groot or Venompool. His regen is the only great thing about him, and even then it is not a top regen in the game.

It is okay to admit he is bad but also admit he will be useful for this summoner at this stage in the game.
    Bad

shm
    I mean, when you compare him to what else is out there, he is definitely bad. As a stand alone, of course he is not bad. He is a middle of the road champion. In comparison to other champs they could have pulled, he is bad.

Just look at other cosmic options: Hyperion, Corvus, Medusa, anyone other than groot or Venompool. His regen is the only great thing about him, and even then it is not a top regen in the game.

It is okay to admit he is bad but also admit he will be useful for this summoner at this stage in the game.
    I was probably generous with even saying he is a middle of the road champion.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

shm

His regen isn’t tops and it takes you almost dying for it to activate. But he was a good 4* dup’d for me for a long tine. And his SP2 and SP3 are pretty decent.

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Good
    He can help you a lot in the beginning. He has nice SP2 crits
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Bad
    My fist 5* was Juggs. At least you have somewhat okay synergies
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Bad
    Slappapow said:

My fist 5* was Juggs. At least you have somewhat okay synergies

Same lol. Even though he was my 2nd best champ at the time I never EVER used him
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Good
    Better than my first 5*. That was Colossus.
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Bad
    What is everyone talking about regen? That's a duped ability. Being the first 5-star pull, he probably won't dupe him for a long time, and probably doesn't have an AG and shouldn't use it on SIM if so.
  • RoystorRoystor Posts: 45
    Bad
    My fist 5* Kamala....
    Bad

What is everyone talking about regen? That's a duped ability. Being the first 5-star pull, he probably won't dupe him for a long time, and probably doesn't have an AG and shouldn't use it on SIM if so.

Is having a new item, awakening boost viable?
  • TakingAllDownTakingAllDown Posts: 30
    Good
    Its more better than my first 5* Rhino but that meat fatzo helped me alot in the beginning,i hope u get next one better
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Bad
    Hes trash. He has nothing useful about him except for being arena fodder. Being ur first 5* he might help abit in quests but tbh itd be better to prioritize ur 4*s over him
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Bad
    The superior iron man is iron man infinity war
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Bad

First 5 star. Always good.

That is true.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Good

shm

a quick update to my earlier statement. i just pulled this garbage champ.. **** **** **** ****
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Bad
    My first 5* was iron Patriot🙄 my second was rhino, my third was iron Patriot again, my 4th was rhino again, and my 5th was iron Patriot for a third damn time😡😡😡