**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 03/05 [Merged Threads]

Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
What is going to happen when the war ends and and we won't be able to finish because of this outage?

Comments

• webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    concurred, it happened to me today in AQ too: when I started the fight, the game just crashed; went back and half health was gone. and this was the starburst path, but i managed to clear my path without using any potions.

I'm just laughing at Kabam's petty, pathetic, and failing attempt to lure us into using money.
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    The worst thing is when you defeat the fat man and stays in connection problem and you have to hit him again, kabam is disgusting
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    So people losing any fight just don’t close out the game and have unlimited tries
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Can't connect....
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    yep just rolled a 4 star crystal and the game bombed
  • Can't seem to login at all. Says Unknown connection error and now it's stuck on the main loading screen. Anyone else having issues? Android 9.0.0
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    edited March 2019
    Kabam have done this so we cant complete our AQ, payback for extra rewards?!
  • Never mind. Yellow box says it all, lol.
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Yeah the arena event rewards came in and it crashed straight away
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Perfect emergency maintenance just before the end of the AW and AQ, perfect job kabam, great job
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Perfect timing with AQ and AW ending soon 🤷‍♀️
  • RBrunofpRBrunofp Posts: 8
    Hi @Kabam Vydious . Until this time still havent received SA and Aq rewards, i wait a few days but I have no answer about this rewards.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I already hated the early War start time (since our alliance is all working.) Now we can't even get in to try to finish last minute.

Feels about right.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    You will loose sucks but that's how it is now.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Yep, rip this war.
  • AgnitinsAgnitins Posts: 3
    yeah seriously what the heck with emergency maintenance?
  • Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    Just caused me to fail on my only chance to defeat the love is a battle realm
  • Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    I need free five star shards ughhhh this game is ****
  • TakingAllDownTakingAllDown Posts: 30
    This is just insane,AQ,AW are about to end. Nice one Kabam!
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    We were fighting the last boss of AW, it will be over when it comes back. That’s potentially 70k points lost for the season
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up too all the mandems and gyaldems pon di mcoc universe who cant complete AW/AQ/Story/Dungoens/Eating
  • BrycybBrycyb Posts: 3
    Just lost our AW because of the freaking outage
This discussion has been closed.