**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Battlerealm: Under Siege

Kabam WelkerKabam Welker Posts: 51 ★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
A SECRET INVASION

Captain Marvel calls upon The Summoner with alarming news: the Battlerealm has been invaded by shape-shifting Skrulls! With the aid of Captain America, Captain Marvel leads an incursion into the Forbidden Territories to root out the Skrulls and exterminate their forces.

Her plans quickly become complicated by the arrival of a new Carol Danvers, who is being pursued by none other than Nick Fury himself. Who is the doppelganger Danvers? What secrets does Fury hold? Allegiances will be tested and imposters exposed in Battlerealm: Under Siege!

THE PATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS

Out of the shadows and into the light, two new Champions rise up in The Contest!

Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., is an exceptional strategist and master combatant. Thanks to scientifically-enhanced longevity, Fury has been able to hone both his martial and tactical skills with decades of active duty and espionage across a variety of war zones. These skills allow him to build up powerful counter-tactics against seemingly unbeatable foes, and hit them where it hurts.

Captain Marvel, A.K.A. Carol Danvers, was a United States Air Force pilot that found herself reborn as a Kree warrior after a near-fatal accident. Under the guidance of the Kree Starforce commander Mar-Vell, she learned how to control her immense binary power, activating it in bursts of intense strength, incredible durability, and explosive energy attacks.

Q&A
How long does this quest run for?
This quest will be starting on the March 6th at 10:00AM PST and will run until April 3rd at 10:00AM PDT. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PDT on March 20th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here:https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
1x Starforcer Title

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
1x 3-Star Captain America
5250x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
150x Units
2700x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
1x Alpha Catalyst
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
1x Starforcer Title

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
1x Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
1x Starforcer Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
3000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment
1x Director of S.H.I.E.L.D Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Will there be Skrulls to fight kinda like sentinels?
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Expected new rewards but ok.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Buffs to some meme tier champions coming?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

Buffs to some meme tier champions coming?

You know it..... :D:D
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Will there be Skrulls to fight kinda like sentinels?

Looks like the skrulls will be versions of current champions
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Wait. What's with the useless champs in that video? IF, IP, OG Cap?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Probably it will end up being an excuse to buff them in the future.
    Something like "Oh hey they were skrulls, so they will be removed from the game and will be replaced by the original champions".

The original champions being the same champion, but with better abilities
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

It's probably to enforce and broaden the use of lesser champions. Kinda sad with the same rewards as usual tho
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68

Probably it will end up being an excuse to buff them in the future.
    Something like "Oh hey they were skrulls, so they will be removed from the game and will be replaced by the original champions".

The original champions being the same champion, but with better abilities
    Sounds like a cop out to me though. Interesting way to go about it, I'd admit.
  • Thorsten1017Thorsten1017 Posts: 5
    The game is getting boring
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 87
    Excuse my lack of knowledge, but I haven’t seen this video everyone's referring to. A link would be much appreciated!
  • BgunnnzBgunnnz Posts: 22
    Hey was this months rewards for heroic changes in 5* shards because if so I only got 1k
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but I haven’t seen this video everyone's referring to. A link would be much appreciated!

If the motion comic for this month event quest
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Bgunnnz said:

Hey was this months rewards for heroic changes in 5* shards because if so I only got 1k

The announcement literally says Heroic gives 1k 5*. Pretty sure that's how it's been for awhile.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    That explosion when Nick's LDM is destroyed. 11/10
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Is this the easiest uncollected quest we’ve had yet? Feels like it to me. Strange as I’m told it gets progressively harder each month.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Maybe your just getting better at the game? @LeNoirFaineant

Maybe lol. By now we usually have a dozen complaint threads about the EQ and I've only seen one so I'm guessing others are finding this one to be pretty tame.
  • J_Gray7734J_Gray7734 Posts: 20
    Can anyone tell me what the energy requirement is for legends run this month?
  • HanedogHanedog Posts: 6
    Might be knitpicking but I think Uncollected should include some Tier 4 Class and Tier 4 Basic catalysts too in addition to everything else
    Hanedog said:

Might be knitpicking but I think Uncollected should include some Tier 4 Class and Tier 4 Basic catalysts too in addition to everything else

That’s a good idea. I think it should also have 9k T5 basic shards and some 5* sig stones...

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Hanedog said:

What?😂
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    So about them skrulls, they arent taken over after all? Lol
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★

Maybe lol. By now we usually have a dozen complaint threads about the EQ and I've only seen one so I'm guessing others are finding this one to be pretty tame.
    I base my decision on whether to bother exploring on how many sook threads I see in the first week.

I will likely explore this EQ
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Dont pay your map designer until he learns to stop sticking empty nodes behind nodes that have fights on them that cover the empty node, it’s so annoying to try click and move to, happens everything month.

The map designer should sent an apology in-game mail to all of us!
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I agree with this 120%