**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 03/05 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Expect to get compensation in AQ (read free crystals) if we can’t complete our maps because of this.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    Dtl7714 said:

You people seem like you genuinely believe kabam is disrupting your connection on purpose.

It's not that there doing it on purpose. It's that there response is always "we know it's going on and are working on it". This doesn't change the fact that people get cheated out of results like AW and AQ (though I will concede the number of people complaining exaggerate their chance at sucess) without the game ever really giving compensation for their failures
    agreed. like I said, whether or not they are doing this on purpose is irrelevant. And I dont care if Kabam has the heart of Jesus or Lucifer.

You can be the nicest guy in the world or the guy who has the best intention, and STILL be incompetent
  • lockitup11lockitup11 Posts: 28
    When you have millions of people around the world using servers, you'll get game outages from time to time. Is it annoying and frustrating? Sure is, but it happens. Sucks during war but it happens, can't be screaming for compensation for everything, both alliances are down so it is what it is
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91

Hey y'all! We're aware and working hard to get the Contest back up. Thank you for your patience!

What happeneds with alliance wars? In the we where just attacking boss and game goes down. Timer for war should be paused during downage
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    30% boost. Both top cosmic boosts.. GONE. Doing pt two of the Combat Clash. When this happens timers should stop or we should have items returned. For all the boost that never worked, and how compensation was issued for that, this has to be documented. There has to be a record of my active boost. Bad Form.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I sincerely hope everyone is enjoying Act 6: Emergency Maintenance Cometh.
  • KestonDecker13KestonDecker13 Posts: 14
    They do it at the worst possible times. I spent 10k Loyalty on a boost that I didn't use because of maintenance. I want my boost back!
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47

This is where we were on our boss kill when the servers went down, @Kabam Vydious something should be done right? Thats a lot of alliances losing points because of maintence
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    When is the bs gonna be up? When aq and war ends???
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149

Expect to get compensation in AQ (read free crystals) if we can’t complete our maps because of this.

Doubtful. It could easily be said that there was enough time to complete. My alliance had groups 1 & 2 cleared 100% hours ago. Yeah, group 3 probably won't be able to finish now, but we still managed 2 at 100%. I'm sure there are plenty of people who didn't or couldn't due to life constraints, but Kabam really doesn't care about that part.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★

Remember those days when Kabam used to compensate us when the game would go down for any reason? What ever happened to that Kabam? That was certainly a different side of the company that actually showed they cared about the player. Those days seem to have disappeared long ago never to return. It sure would be a breath of fresh air to once again see that side of this company. Those emails with the Collector giving you goodies as a way to apologize for the inconvenience definitely made a difference in the outlook of this company

This is "NEW CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS"
    didn't you got in game mails by kabam
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Belfigor said:

kabam need to do a rollback if fixed fast, or rollback and pause it for 24h
    or give rewards for AW and AW wins

Hell no...no roll back of game. I just finally got a 4* blade when the server bombed. Right as it showed me who I got the game disconnected.
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    "Game Outage: The Contest is currently down for Emergency Maintenance. The Team is aware and is working to investigate the cause, and return you to the Contest as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

We are in middle of AQ and AW - both with less than an hour left. This is totally messing up our ability to complete both.

Compensation better be coming.

Unreal.
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    "Game Outage: The Contest is currently down for Emergency Maintenance. The Team is aware and is working to investigate the cause, and return you to the Contest as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

We are in middle of AQ and AW - both with less than an hour left. This is totally messing up our ability to complete both.

Compensation better be coming.

Unreal.
  • J_Head518J_Head518 Posts: 38
    Season 8 has been an epic fail!! First it was delayed a week, then the very first war neglected to award victory points and now the Famous "Emergency Maintenance" on day 3!!! I know some may not mind because they were unaffected, but I TRULY hope there will be some compensation for this!! Its really sad!! There are so many people who spend money on this.. There are so many issues which still occur much to frequently... SMH.. KabAmd once again!!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    we got the poit from the first war alest mine ally did
  • SabSab Posts: 8
    I agree,not only AW ,AQ same thing because of that emergency
  • MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
    This is why having AW start at the same time for everyone is a horrible idea. Kabam's servers can't handle everyone on at once.
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Don't try to release any content if you can't even maintain your servers. Game down in closing hours or aq and war is ridiculous.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Well.. as long as we continue to play and give them money.. there is no reason for anything to change.. the only time they really back tracked was after the launch of 12.0. That was mainly due to the boycott that was happening and the loss of revenue.. unfortunately some companies are influenced by morality but simply the power of $$..
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited March 2019
    No idea how they'd alter the points because they have no idea what the points would have been.

Our alliance is still struggling with the new alliance times so when it went down, no one had cleared their BG when it went down. But maybe one of them would. Maybe two. Would we have cleared all 3 and won? Probably not.

But when points can be the difference between some T5 shards and not, points are important and dropping right before the finish is going to mess up some alliances. I bet they don't alter anything and where your points stand, your points land.
  • JDJ_RsltidJDJ_Rsltid Posts: 2
    I had just popped multiple boosts while running chapter 2 of the Captain Marvel Combat Clash. It looks like I am not the only one that happened to. We need to get compensated for losing those boosts.
  • Roveel_Mcoc94Roveel_Mcoc94 Posts: 8
    You guys really couldnt wait a few minutes until the war finishes???
  • Roveel_Mcoc94Roveel_Mcoc94 Posts: 8
    You guys really couldnt wait a few minutes until the war finishes???
  • SabSab Posts: 8
    Because of You we cant close AQ,thnx with emergency ,good job 👍👍👍
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    You had 24H to get it done.. not Kabams fault you couldn't be done before the last 30m.. anyone who knows anything about kabam and waits to the last minute to complete is foolish..
This discussion has been closed.