**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down 03/05 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SexyBoo4RUSexyBoo4RU Posts: 7
    We were at the boss and about to kill her and the game shuts down and wont let anyone log in. This is unacceptable. We will deserve compensation on this as this ISNT right! You need to fix your systems so this doesnt happen.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Fehtality said:

This is where we were on our boss kill when the servers went down, @Kabam Vydious something should be done right? Thats a lot of alliances losing points because of maintence

Sure.. but there are also a lot of alliances gaining points because of maintenance..
  • mikeiammikeiam Posts: 18
    Finishing both, AQ and AW, you had an EM and screwed both events !!!

We need to recover the time and the prizes of both
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    Are we eligible for compensation? Because it could ruin our entire season we were near top of Gold 1 last season and would have been 3rd straight win in Tier 4. We had time to finish and couldn't get in. Everyone is extremely angry and to the point why bother for the season or even spend on the game.
  • mikeiammikeiam Posts: 18
    edited March 2019
    You screwed AQ 7 (2 groups against the boss) and AW !!!!
  • ManGlitterManGlitter Posts: 15
    Why are the posts of emergency maintenance messing up the end of AW being deleted. I lost boosts and potions. And War now.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Compensation for aq needs to be considered due to outage please.

We were unable to finish.

@Kabam Miike
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Kabam you earn milion of $$$$ and cant buy good servers? Good ppl specialized with this? Wtf ffs...
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Just think, tomorrow will be worse with the last minute update release. Why they don’t release the updates the day before (as they have in the past) confuses me.
  • These game outages and server issues are an ongoing problem. I froze after 111 hits and came back and KP had ZERO DAMAGE! I also received no points for the fight. With only an hour left you better hope we finish or you’ll hear about it

• JaaonArmfieldJaaonArmfield Posts: 63
    Your server downtown time during last hour of war caused losses that were wins.

• J_Head518J_Head518 Posts: 38

Well.. as long as we continue to play and give them money.. there is no reason for anything to change.. the only time they really back tracked was after the launch of 12.0. That was mainly due to the boycott that was happening and the loss of revenue.. unfortunately some companies are influenced by morality but simply the power of $$..

Agreed, I usually dont post about this sort of thing. Im a bit frustrated this time is all..I wouldn't expect any less from this company, they've waved their flag for awhile now lol.. Its still sad though
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133

Just think, tomorrow will be worse with the last minute update release. Why they don’t release the updates the day before (as they have in the past) confuses me.

cant all be so lucky to have no life like you.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Tomorrow noone will finish AQ :D

• JaaonArmfieldJaaonArmfield Posts: 63
    We win by around 500. But due to your servers being down for no reason at all at random. Costs alliance over 70,000 points and you have no way to compensate for this,
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Can you extend AQ about half an hour or so?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Donkilla said:

Big up too all the mandems and gyaldems pon di mcoc universe who cant complete AW/AQ/Story/Dungoens/Eating

Whut
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Kabam decided a while ago to save money by getting their servers cheaply hosted by a third party company. They are therefore not in control anymore of the stability of their own game.
    Except that, as with anything, you get what you pay for.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Brycyb said:

Just lost our AW because of the freaking outage

We won our war because of this :)
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    last hour nice another map7 fail
  • DdawgDdawg Posts: 7
    Everyone in our alliance has a busy life, and like most people, don’t have much time to spend on this game. When your server goes out during our free time to clear both the aw boss, and aq boss, that’s on you. I really do hope you fix your servers soon, and I really do expect everyone affected by this to get compensation, because this is ridiculous.
    Blaker78 said:

cant all be so lucky to have no life like you.
    Luckiest guy everrrrrr

• WahyauWahyau Posts: 32

Hey All,

We're currently working with our partners to correct an outage. We are working to get this fixed as soon as we possibly can. We are very sorry for this extended downtime. We will update you all as we have more information

You're not addressing how this has affected everyone in the closing hours of war and aq. We don't care what you do with your partners. Shouldn't you be testing before trying anything new? The load on your servers???
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I just lost an entire bull **** path on 3.3 Variant. My screen looks as if I never did it. Complete bull ****. I lost everything. Units not restored, potions not restored, revives gone. Such B.S.
    Wahyau said:

Hey All,

We're currently working with our partners to correct an outage. We are working to get this fixed as soon as we possibly can. We are very sorry for this extended downtime. We will update you all as we have more information

You're not addressing how this has affected everyone in the closing hours of war and aq. We don't care what you do with your partners. Shouldn't you be testing before trying anything new? The load on your servers???
    The voyeur in me is curious what they do with their partners

• Tomr4586Tomr4586 Posts: 14
    So are the allys that were trying to finish aq gonna lose prestige due to game outage really hurts or final score for the very desired t5b and t2a from glory store
This discussion has been closed.