**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you think of Seatin's June 2017 list on Champs worthy of an awakening gem?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
I have four of the champs in his list.
1/ Wolverine (awakened, sig 60)
2/ Star-Lord - I took Ultron instead to rank 4 for AW Defense
3/ Thor - still waiting and he is in AW Defense because highest rating in top 6 of my champs
4/ Drax - still waiting and used mainly in AQ

AW defense team
i/ Juggernaut (awakened, sig 20)
ii/ Yellow Jacket (awakened, sig 20)
iii/ Spider-man, Symbiote (for his special 1)
iv/ Thor
v/ Loki (for his special 2)

AW attack team
a/ Wolverine
b/ Ultron
c/ Elektra (awakened, sig 20)

If I get around to playing again, maybe put Ultron in defense and take out Thor but put Drax as attacker.

Other champions on roster.
Rocket, She-Hulk, Cap America, Ant-Man

If I want to balance my champions on AW and AQ, seems like can't follow his list.
Opinions? Thanks.

Comments

• HazemHazem Posts: 243
    If u r asking about who to awaken..then go for SL and use him as an attacker in either aq or aw
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    SL isn't as useful in AW. He's actually benched for me and not on either offense anymore.
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    SL isn't as useful in AW. He's actually benched for me and not on either offense anymore.

Based on your comments about the players you have on defense you are a low tier player. Trust me, Star lord is great in AW.
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    Thore in defense just because of his rating ? thats a waste of defender imo. he is an easy kill and so is Loki
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    I wud rather take ultron to offence
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    need more info.. what rank are they in? all 4/40?
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Yea don't pick defender based on their current power index. Thor should be in offense. Ultron should be in defense plus Loki's l2 is a joke. Also unduped classic spider is just a sand bag.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Invisible wrote: »
    Yea don't pick defender based on their current power index. Thor should be in offense. Ultron should be in defense plus Loki's l2 is a joke. Also unduped classic spider is just a sand bag.

He said symbiote spider though
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Invisible wrote: »

He said symbiote spider though

Sorry I misunderstood. He wrote spider-man, symbiote. That comma fooled me. Apologies

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Just do who you want, Seatin is hardly a skilled player either let's be honest.

If he was talking about the best day to jump off a bridge in his "order" you wouldn't then go and pick a day to do it.

If you need defenders do a defender, champ for questing do that etc.

Everyone has different opinions, following his may not suit yours.

PS ultron isn't really any use in defence these days, but he's a must for most content like map 6, caltrops path in act 5. So worth ranking anyway
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    We have had enough Kabam!! You have forced a beta test update upon us without our consent. Then u started ignoring the single most viewed post on it and have decided to make sure that it doesnt come to the top of the list of topics. We have had enough!!!! Until a mod now responds, I shall hereby discuss the topic over different platforms. YOU CANT IGNORE US!!!

The following is the thread with all the problems listed of the FORCED beta update on us:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/75636#Comment_75636

Requesting all fellow forumers to help out address the issue
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Yelin547 wrote: »

Based on your comments about the players you have on defense you are a low tier player. Trust me, Star lord is great in AW.

Im actually in tier 2 and see no need for SL. He's good for ROL and stuff like that but I have a better offense. Even before my most recent upgrade. But thanks for thinking your better than everyone.