**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance war question

Can someone explain how they died way more then us yet the attack bonus points are almost the same?

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Probably all died multiple times on the same champ
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Maximum off 3 kills per champ counts after that no kills count so even if your champ has 10kills 3 count the other 7 dont pon di mcoc dem
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    edited March 2019
    they probably figured they were up in attack bonus so they piled up (no boost) against the bosses.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    edited March 2019
    3 per champ. After that. It doesn’t continue to go up. Bonus.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    Still, an 8 kill difference for Bonus versus a 31 difference in overall kills. They must have really been stuck on a boss, like 32 total KO's on the 3 bosses (32-3-3-3= 23 extra after having already lost any bonus on the bosses), or less if some non bosses also 3+. That's a lot (although still possible).
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Still, an 8 kill difference for Bonus versus a 31 difference in overall kills. They must have really been stuck on a boss, like 32 total KO's on the 3 bosses (32-3-3-3= 23 extra after having already lost any bonus on the bosses), or less if some non bosses also 3+. That's a lot (although still possible).

If they knew they had the win through calculation at the end, 32 deaths on three bosses isn't a huge amount. But given the scores and the fact that it seems apparently difficult for either side to have known for sure they would have won, I would guess those deaths were more likely several defenders in the field that racked up large number of kills. In lower tiers, I've seen more instances of alliances just getting stuck and having to use a huge number of revives to get past a couple of defenders they are just not good at.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

say you already have 3 deaths to boss, and item use is on. why not use all lame lvl1 team revives? it's usually burning, so wasting it like that might be pretty reasonable
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 114
    Ok I see what you all are saying. Thanks. But now dont you think maybe that should change? I mean its war and we died way less sonshouldnt we get rewarded for that? Idk it just doesn't seem like a good way of scoring
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 114
    And this makes me look like an amateur but I've been playing for a few years but this is the first time I can remember that we had this many more kills and lost the war.